Master Member
Reaction score
$25 back for min. $100.

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/cards/#/whats-new/spay

Limit to 1st 3000

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score
Did you receive any sms or notification to inform that you qualified?

maybank and other banks I never encounter any sms to state u qualify. usually have to wait till $ in then will know. I have participated in other maybank such promo from time to time over the years. I only know after the $ is in. got 1 year it is funny. I participated via cc A. but cashback is credited into cc B. nonetheless, I'm glad I gotten it. that particular one i participated quite late but i still gotten. I guess back then not many ppl holding maybank cc i guess

shengliang1981

Reaction score
maybank and other banks I never encounter any sms to state u qualify. usually have to wait till $ in then will know. I have participated in other maybank such promo from time to time over the years. I only know after the $ is in. got 1 year it is funny. I participated via cc A. but cashback is credited into cc B. nonetheless, I'm glad I gotten it. that particular one i participated quite late but i still gotten. I guess back then not many ppl holding maybank cc i guess

Thanks for the insights bro. Doubt they have 3000 cardmembers who owns a Samsung pay capable device at the same time also. But just don't feel very comfortable with the limit they set, if later they don't want to give, can anyhow say already reached the limit as excuse.

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insights bro. Doubt they have 3000 cardmembers who owns a Samsung pay capable device at the same time also. But just don't feel very comfortable with the limit they set, if later they don't want to give, can anyhow say already reached the limit as excuse.

not only maybank. across the board many are running the promo in such a manner. lately I have also join some NTUC plus promo and also after meeting all their terms i still don't get the point back cos I'm over the no. of people applied. Nothing much we could do. It's a risk indeed. so got to join with an open mind.

Slimer32

Reaction score
Anyone running into issues verifying your Maybank card on Samsung pay?

Everytime i add the card it says i need to verify the card by calling the bank, but when i call the bank the CSO totally blur....

nekoarc

Reaction score
Everytime i add the card it says i need to verify the card by calling the bank, but when i call the bank the CSO totally blur....

The last time there was only 'call bank' on Samsung Pay, it was for Amex, the CSO also had no idea what was going on. In the end, it was an issue with Samsung Pay, not the bank.

I just removed and re-added the card a few times, then SMS verification was shown.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.