Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i watch until i pek chek

is ed too humji to give him the boot or jose too thick-skinned to leave

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who thinks 2shots on goal whole game and at home is acceptable?

Shouldn’t the midfielders and attacking players be doing a lot more?

Buying a new centreback can make us score more goals? :s11:

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watch a bit of 2nd half n switch off after 70min... totally no urgency in all department, passing was crap, how did we become this state!!!
Like already know for sure lost one, no point going for a point or win.

This will never be the case if SAF is in charge, JM is so lost.

Mmonkey

Reaction score
Felt what was lacking is 1 or 2 real leaders on the pitch. Those that keep emphasizing the team to keep their shape. Constantly reminding them to concentrate and focus.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Felt what was lacking is 1 or 2 real leaders on the pitch. Those that keep emphasizing the team to keep their shape. Constantly reminding them to concentrate and focus.

Need a Roy Keane type of player. One who will not hesitate to put in a tough tackle. Now the current players looked soft.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
game was not shown where i am now.
he can always show two fingers to indicate 2 CL titles if anyone doubt his capability.

jose outdid me
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho made a three-fingered gesture to Juventus fans during the Reds' 1-0 Champions League defeat on Tuesday night.

Juventus fans were allegedly singing the Italian equivalent of 'you're getting sacked in the morning' at the United boss after Paulo Dybala's first-half strike went unanswered at Old Trafford.

But Mourinho responded by showing three fingers to the away contingent, supposedly in reference to the title he won in 2010 while managing Juventus' rivals Inter Milan.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MENs rating of LKK

need to be shouted at by the fans to “move”???
char siew at its best

Romelu Lukaku

When United supporters screamed 'move' Lukaku rarely did. Bossed by Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci and too static. 2

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watch a bit of 2nd half n switch off after 70min... totally no urgency in all department, passing was crap, how did we become this state!!!
Like already know for sure lost one, no point going for a point or win.

This will never be the case if SAF is in charge, JM is so lost.

I switched off and went to sleep at 1-0
Knowing this is the result for the night
Nothing for me to wait, italians are good at park bus there will be no comeback for utd in the 2nd half

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im sure he just wanted to middle finger them
But Mourinho responded by showing three fingers to the away contingent, supposedly in reference to the title he won in 2010 while managing Juventus' rivals Inter Milan.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so u knew it will be 1-0 close shop? not bad..some were expecting a ars-whooping result :s13:
I switched off and went to sleep at 1-0
Knowing this is the result for the night
Nothing for me to wait, italians are good at park bus there will be no comeback for utd in the 2nd half

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our 2nd half was so much better, and VictorL actually looked like a solid defender after the break. Let's hope he has suddenly woken up. Other than that, I wish CristianoR came back to us instead of Juventus. So obvious that he still strikes the ball better than any of our players. And probably faster and technically superior to RomeluL.
We had a good spell and that actually felt like the United of old. How the hell we failed to score against that keeper who conceded 8 against us in a single match?

And DDG came out superbly tops in his duel with CristianoR. We could have been 2-0 or even 3-0 down.

I'd like to see this same starting 11 a few more times. Looks like the way to go.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So glad the next match is on Mon morning, don't have to wake up to watch..

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually kinda of embarrassing we are getting like 20+% possession for large period of play at home

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Used to it already. These days we all know how United performance is. Lethargic. No movement. Everyone standing around. No idea. No urgency. Not surprised at how they will start the game these days.

If they play attacking right from the start like in the 2H Newcastle and chelsea game then we will be surprised.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we need our defenders, in fact the whole team to do well before they go down 1-0
of cos, not expecting them to be like that through out for every single game
Our 2nd half was so much better, and VictorL actually looked like a solid defender after the break.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I marked down 3 very important games.

1)12/11 away to Man City
2)6/12 home to Arsenal
3)17/12 away to Liverpool

Earliest that Mourinho could be sacked will be after 12/11 if lose to Man City. For Mourinho to avoid getting sacked he will have to win all these 3 games which is almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.