Reaction score
Tiffany Gives Backstage Look At The Special Cameos In “Teach You” MV

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woohooo....lol

Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Shares Why She Enjoys Living On Her Own

f529a96b2f3a4ff296ef44ad0c753f17.jpeg
After recently moving out on her own after years of living in a dormitory with Apink, Jung Eun Ji shared the pros to her new lifestyle on “Radio Star.”

In the October 24 episode of the celebrity talk show, Jung Eun Ji appeared as a guest alongside Solid’s Kim Johan, Lee Hyun, and Norazo’s Jo Bin.

During the show, the hosts mentioned that Jung Eun Ji recently moved out of the dorm. They asked if all the members are living on their own now, and Jung Eun Ji explained that Park Chorong and Yoon Bomi are still living together while the others have moved out.

Kim Gura asked if she enjoys living on her own, and Jung Eun Ji enthusiastically replied, “Yes! I really like it.” She explained that she used to wish she had space of her own, especially as her belongings increased and she didn’t have room.

She added, “Particularly, when I get out of the shower, I don’t like putting anything on. But whenever I used to come out after showering, Hayoung would be like, ‘Woohoo!'”

As everyone laughed, Jung Eun Ji added, “Also, when I thought that everyone had gone out, I’d be comfortably in the living room watching television without clothes on, and Hayoung would suddenly open the door and come out going ‘Woohoo!'”

When Kim Gura asked if it was true that she’d really do it all the time, Jung Eun Ji kept laughing as she confirmed that it was a regular thing.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
April girls are cutesy sassy in 'Oh! My Mistake' choreography MV

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who Wants to be the 10th Member of fromis_9? [All-in-Live]• ENG SUB • dingo kdrama

Sub version lai liao

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[School of Rock] (Weki Meki) @ Gyeonggi Management High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.