Oral Stem Cells and anti-cancer

seanlcs

Reaction score
I started this thread for sharing informations. Please share only GENUINE & HONEST case or experience. Since no clinical studies to support, testimonials will be our best studies. Any monetary or profiting interest is NOT welcome.
I appreciate constructive debate because everyone may have different point of view. Please DON'T critize others without any positive result or any valid explanation. For sake of everyone, our information here may benefit anyone who has any health condition, especially cancer and ageing. I do believe effective stem cells use will keep human healthy and slowdown ageing process. Unfortunately, affordable stem cells in oral formulation will be tough work.
The aim here is to find out effective oral product containing stem cells by taking it, rather than commercial claims. I'm skeptical as well, but, we need to try to find out. Even drugs also need need to be tried to confirm the theory.
I shifted my comments from another threads since my intention was misunderstood as promoting a product, namely Purtier from Riway. I am a user to find out, not, seller looking for sale.

Last edited:

seanlcs

Reaction score
Hi, I get to know this product recently because someone close trying out in Malaysia since not suitable for chemotherapy Nor surgery. I'm tempted to buy more here since I think there is a hope. I do believe stem cell will be the answer since it's the precursor to develop a new healthy differentiated cells. When I get more information, my believe in this product fading. The founder of this product was a third year engineering student. His "Dr" title not related to medical. He been ceo for years before focusing in direct sales. Started Riway about 5 years after resignation. He"helped" to formulate Purtier. I'm quite skeptical with someone without strong medical background can formulate something miracle like this. Pharmaceutical companies spending years will many Scientists brains to develop drug,but, nothing come close to this. In Riway organisation, no r&d team. All sales persons. Such an important team not even mentioned. The certificates actually just emphasise the factory met specs of cleanliness etc. The Sgh cert to certify no microbial contamination. I do wonder why Riway need to spend so much on beautiful hq while don't built own manufacturing plant. If the formulation is precious, definitely they will fight for patentcy and won't disclose to outsider, such as alpha lab. I commenting here because I felt disgusted with people profiting on others misery by scamming. Btw, I am a Pharmacist in practised for 18 years:)

seanlcs

Reaction score
A good supplement will always backed with clinical trials or post marketing studies. I suggest everyone look for any product which contains active or dormant DEER STEM CELLS. Which resist our acid in stomach .disintegrate and release re-activated stem cells to be absorbed in small intestines. The nitrogen-filled encapsulation could be a possible method. But, alpha lab didn't even indicate such advance technology on thier website. Hope Riway can achieve one of thier core value is To implement the spirit of Integrity, Righteousness and Positivity so as to achieve spiritual wealth and become a trustworthy person. When they claim :
Contribute to Society • Spread Compassionate Love, they shouldn't take advantage of desperate people. Mark up 30% from cost. Or 50% to do more research for mankind or doing charity. I Guess the cost of manufacturing by alpha lab is Low because the workers complained of Long hours work and Low pay. Most likely most worker are from Asian. In general the so-called outsource manufacturer like alpha lab charges Low to win contract from Riway or other companies. Do share any potential product which has the characteristics I mentioned earlier and price reasonably. Frankly, stem cell viable in very controlled environment for matter of hours. If, some company can come up with robust live stem cells product , there is a hope of cure all diseases or longevity. Regards

seanlcs

Reaction score
We are desperate now since family member running out of time without any medical treatment. Tumor marker jumped from 7.2 to 79 with 11 months. Already on soursop and hemohim(immune booster) since first diagnosis, Nov 18. We bought 10 bottles of purtier from a registered riway member to send back home.It's a gamble unavoidable. We pray the 4 ingredients in 6th edition: deer placenta, nucleickavem, apple polyphenol and fucoidan will help. Stem cell to control precursor cell while the last 3will kill cancerous cells. Multiple pronged approach. I found positive testimonials for deer placenta from other brand. Active stem cell in capsule is possible. I will share more if this lot make any difference

seanlcs

Reaction score
I just found out that natural killer (nk) cells affected by ageing. That may explains why my 80 plus relative not responding to Hemohim,but, his friend 60+ benefited eventhough stage 4 cancer. Since Hemohim does not destroy cancerous cell,but, it will activates NK cells to fight. Wasted our precious 11 months of potential attempts :(. Hope those interested with hemohim will consider age factor when trying, else, ended like us.

Sesquiterpene, polyphenol and fucoidan was added to 6th edition. That's why I do believe this product has potential to try out. In fact, I just popped 2 capsules about an hour earlier to see any side effect. I didn't expect to experience any difference or improvements since I don't feel tired or other major medical health conditions, except controlled chronic rhinitis. My valid parameters could be appearance difference after prolonged intake. I'm taking it to find out any side effects, etc. I only know if I try. Bear in mind, results varies. My relative became tired and sleepy for few days since starting

Last edited:

seanlcs

Reaction score
I did felt warm around within 2 hours after first dose. Sort of same feeling after taking alcohol. Felt slight palpitations but lazy to get out of bed to measure my blood pressure and heart rate. Sleep was normal. Woke this morning without feeling difference from usual. I popped another 2 more after breakfast. Btw, I am almost middle age normal Chinese man. I try myself instead of believing or criticising. Paid as consumer, not sponsored. So far, I deduced that capsule not blank or placebo. I didn't feel drowsy like last night. Maybe it's due to our biological clock. I would like to emphasize the intention of my sharing. Not everyone have to or willing to spend SGD 568 to try. Since, I took the gamble, why not sharing the positive or negative outcome to those may appreciate. I DO NOT advocate or endorsing Purtier

seanlcs

Reaction score
If anyone come across a product which contains deer placenta, polyphenol, sesquiterpene and fucoidan, pls share. The rest of ingredients not critical. Variations with graviola/soursop extract and lemongrass extract is fine too. I strongly believe this product overpriced. I will go for comparable product. My estimate is below sgd250 when combining a few products

seanlcs

Reaction score
Throughout the day, I didn't feel drowsy or any other noticeable side effects. Just popped another 2 more minutes ago to see whether I get the same feeling like yesterday

seanlcs

Reaction score
For testimonials, please includes useful info such as age, cancer type, stage of cancer, duration since diagnosis, which product taken, dosage taken daily, period of treatment, any other anti-cancer drug or supplement in combination. Best if specific tumor marker level before and after taken any product. Difference felt or appearance could be subjective among individuals. Active ingredient is a MUST, product name is possible. I will search for valid supporting studies / testimonials for the active ingredient or product formulation. My apologies if I have to ask for reply deletion if no valid evidence / report/ testimonials at all found. We need to filter our list to narrow down our best options

Last edited:

seanlcs

Reaction score
I didn't feel any drowsy or any sensation within 1hour 45mins after taking the capsule. Nor the warmth feeling or palpitations. Slept normally

seanlcs

Reaction score
Taken another 2 more after breakfast at 8.50am. monitoring any side effects etc.

seanlcs

Reaction score
Taken 2 capsules around 830pm , 30 mins before dinner. No drowsiness or any sensation experience. I may conclude no noticeable side effects. And no significant difference on healthy individual in during period and I assume I may not see any difference unless I taking it for months.

seanlcs

Reaction score

seanlcs

Reaction score
Graviola / Soursop:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23889049/

Lemongrass:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29568932/

Above are anti cancer agents. Unfortunately, anti cancer agents around only destroy or inhibits cancerous cells, but, not the cancerous stem cells. The cancerous stems will proliferate and divided into more cancerous cells. This render the agents activity failed to produce positive outcome. So, we need stem cells to eradicate cancerous stem cell. Therefore, a formulation with stem cells and anti cancer agents will be the best bet. For non cancer individual, the placenta stem cells from any brand will be sufficient as long as the stem cells viable when ready to be absorbed. It shall help to repair our body and delay aging process

MrMoney

Reaction score
Just take it
Minimum 12-16 capsules per day if stage 2 above cancer, my wife's China team there even got Parkinson patients recovered.
Sounds unbelievable but it at least will improved a bit depending on individual.
Won't force sell people how good and effective it is.

seanlcs

Reaction score
Just take it
Minimum 12-16 capsules per day if stage 2 above cancer, my wife's China team there even got Parkinson patients recovered.
Sounds unbelievable but it at least will improved a bit depending on individual.
Won't force sell people how good and effective it is.

Seemed someone benefited from taking high dose of this product. Unfortunately, my battle was lost. The person unable to swallow the huge capsules during the end period.

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seemed someone benefited from taking high dose of this product. Unfortunately, my battle was lost. The person unable to swallow the huge capsules during the end period.

I broke those capsules and gave the liquid content within to my uncle who had diabetes with wound infection on his right foot. Wished somebody advise you before, take care.

seanlcs

Reaction score
I broke those capsules and gave the liquid content within to my uncle who had diabetes with wound infection on his right foot. Wished somebody advise you before, take care.
We was advised to break the capsules. But, the capsule is very important to ensure effectiveness since stem cells, etc. will be destroyed by stomach acid before they reach targeted intestines for absorption. Hope someone will aware of an important disadvantage of breaking the capsule :). Thanks for the advice :). Cheers to you TOo

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We was advised to break the capsules. But, the capsule is very important to ensure effectiveness since stem cells, etc. will be destroyed by stomach acid before they reach targeted intestines for absorption. Hope someone will aware of an important disadvantage of breaking the capsule :). Thanks for the advice :). Cheers to you TOo

Good to know, have been working with biotech experts and many have been amazed by results from certain brand of placenta stem cells from Singapore.

But, there is never 1-Size-Fits-All.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.