[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

culepico

Reaction score
Damn sian every damn year new version then i play another 10+ seasons of the league until my Mbappe 30 years old.

Same old crap and yet I fall for it every single year (this year not yet). Always has "Improved AI, Improved GK" and still dumb AF.

But sounds like a good deal seriously...

I usually only play pro clubs and seasons. Do you play pro clubs?

shiyau

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am looking to buy a new ps4 slim 500 and bundle with RDR2. Any place that I can get a sweet deal?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
It depends on personal preference although I know the price difference is huge some times. Owning a physical copy is very different from owning a digital copy. I choose to get physical copy for all my favourite titles and digital copy for those not so favourite titles.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am looking to buy a new ps4 slim 500 and bundle with RDR2. Any place that I can get a sweet deal?

Must have the official bundle or can be separate?

Try Qoo10, now got generic coupons, and the 8% ($50 cap) off for electronics.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Haha. After a while, too open world games turn me off.

Have gone on to appreciate genres like HZD and GoW. That’s why more inclined towards Spidey than RDR2.

if thats the case all genre are either u like or dislike. :s13::s13::s13::s13:

there is no game in this world that is universally liked by everyone.

culepico

Reaction score
hey, you play pro club? i'm keen to join a club too if you're still looking for players. My PSN is deschng thanks.

I am still deciding between ps4 or pc version. Most of my friends play the pc version... I will let you know if I choose the ps4 version.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Wha like that quite fun sia... well mine is 18 and not willing to upgrade so dunnoe if there are anymore people like me

Pro clubs is online play where you control 1 player in a team together with other players. Quite fun if the team can click.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.