[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

My latest baby account just kena. :( But I didn't keep track of my xp and not sure if I got credit. I don't think I got it because I didn't see the usual pop up when you level up the friendship.

Seems like it was done on purpose because the guy didn't open the first gift that was sent and I have been opening all his gift daily for 6 days. And out of the blue when I first log on today, i saw on my notification that he opened my gift on the 7th day but he was no longer in my friend list. :( Damn selfish siah.

I dun think u missed out on the xp bonus. Cos it must be the case that when he opened your gift, u all were still on each other's friend list. He can only open the gift that way.

So when the gift is opened, the xp would have been credited to your account even though after that he removed your account.

So do not worry. Cos sometimes the milestone notification doesn't come 100% accurate. :o

zensushi

My latest baby account just kena. :( But I didn't keep track of my xp and not sure if I got credit. I don't think I got it because I didn't see the usual pop up when you level up the friendship.

Seems like it was done on purpose because the guy didn't open the first gift that was sent and I have been opening all his gift daily for 6 days. And out of the blue when I first log on today, i saw on my notification that he opened my gift on the 7th day but he was no longer in my friend list. :( Damn selfish siah.

Don't be sad...

Come friend-friend me. I'll try to send Daily Gifts. & I don't have any more Lucky Eggs...so you can time the landmark friendship status levels to your needs. :)

6901 7751 3290

zoossh

Wah this one need to experiment to know

Maybe u try for science and share ur findings here

Friend can delete one meh? What for? Just sort by friendship and it will be at the bottom. Some of my friends quite inactive already but I still leave them in the list

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
46 raid passes used.

Giratina catch rate is 70% for me.

Nope above 19xx.

FML

Guys I ask u something ah.

I received a Larvitar by trade, and he is lucky, and has stats 15/13/13.

By right a lucky pokemon that is meta-relevant should be powered up right?

Novalogy

Guys I ask u something ah.

I received a Larvitar by trade, and he is lucky, and has stats 15/13/13.

By right a lucky pokemon that is meta-relevant should be powered up right?

Depends on how many you have currently and what you use it for loh. No point powering it up just for the sake of it and never use it. KIV first if in doubt.

Toonsy92

tuIhmxyl.png

Two exclusive moves for #GengarDay

jannworld

I dunno I dun del friends coz I added only the few real life friends and family members

But some other Trainers do delete friends for some reasons

Friend can delete one meh? What for? Just sort by friendship and it will be at the bottom. Some of my friends quite inactive already but I still leave them in the list

tt32003

Guess I'm quite lucky with my Giratina then

Both accounts first mon 1921 and 1918

Can close shop liao ?

I'll rather use the passes for Shinx

Toonsy92

When you spin Photo Discs at Gyms during the event, you'll be able to receive up to five free Raid Passes. Plus, all Gengar that are caught or evolved during those hours will know the Psychic-type attack Psychic and the Ghost-type Fast Attack Lick.

Don't miss this chance to catch rare variants of Gengar!

Jeremy1

May I know minimum need how many trainers to bring down Gengar?

Cause I will be playing in Bangkok. Not really sure how is the response there.

jq75

Yup, feeding golden berry and excellent throw only had much higher chances of catching but it's not a guarantee.

Like my colleague, all excellent throw with gold berries also missed the Mew2 catch.

i experienced this with latest l5 boss, all great with a couple of excellent, still run:s8:

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.