Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Americans not gonna do that...so how? Aspire to have to a sugar daddy like Chelsea and City now? As long as they are willing to spend, doesn't matter if they are really into the club/football right and not using it as a tool to enrich themselves?

They are good if they spend
No need to know Football or what ball for that matter

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i can't vouch that the opposition is the same level of that in the epl, but our u23s movement on the pitch looks sick.

our senior team look like grandpas.

We got cover in Ricky Sbragia under 23 coach
Haha
If you all know what I am implying

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suffer watching Manchester United - former striker Eric Cantona

The Messiah has spoken

haha

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
As long as they are willing to spend, doesn't matter if they are really into the club/football right and not using it as a tool to enrich themselves?

The Glazers haven't put a single penny of their own money into those transfers. All the money made available for transfers by The Glazers has come out of United's pockets not their own.

Meanwhile, they have taken over 1 BILLION out of our club, they have taken interest free loans to support their American businesses, and paid themselves (That's every one of 6 Glazer siblings, include the daughter who has never set foot inside Old Trafford ) an annual dividend and used United as a cash cow... They have not invested a single penny of their own into our Stadium.

Which part you don't understand?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans forgot they questioned the club of not reinvesting after selling CR7 for that kinda money

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which part you don't understand?

I understood the part that the Glazers are using the club as a tool to enrich themselves.

I'm saying that we have to aspire to be like City/Chelsea and have sugar daddies whether or not they are into the football as long as the new owners are willing to spend cash on transfers (theirs or the club) instead of taking the club's money for themselves.

I'll rather that person be Peter Lim who is a Utd Fan than someone from Saudi who could end up being another Glazer.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suffer watching Manchester United - former striker Eric Cantona

The Messiah has spoken

haha

Appoint Cantona as Director of Football....lol

Butt as youth coach
Ole as attacking coach
G.Neville as defensive coach
Scholes as midfield coach
Beckham as set piece coach
Carrick as assistant manager
Blanc as Mgr

:s13::s13::s13:

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Appoint Cantona as Director of Football....lol

Butt as youth coach
Ole as attacking coach
G.Neville as defensive coach
Scholes as midfield coach
Beckham as set piece coach
Carrick as assistant manager
Blanc as Mgr

:s13::s13::s13:

The under 23 coach is good enough

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saudi guy dunno gonna remain as Prince not. might soon be stripped off the title :s13:
I'll rather that person be Peter Lim who is a Utd Fan than someone from Saudi who could end up being another Glazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.