Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Based on your logic, people who loan from UML and LML also deserve no sympathy since they chose to borrow from them despite knowing very well what sh1t they will kena

Come on, some runners are also forced or tricked to do those things one

Agree that all have their stories to tell. Maybe really bo pian at wits end...

There r many types of debtor..
In all cases, as long as they r still borrowing n rolling, they r blinded n lost.

We woke up and came to realization liao..

I heard that there r many ways to ka jiao pple like us..
1. Love scam chat - chat until the guy happy liao den ask him to go to "her" hse and give the debtor address.

2. Ask borrowers to go debtor hse to take money

3. Stalk n take pics of debtors

Jus dont fall into their trap.

Antisharks

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity. Why do UML ask for 3-4 times of your Singpass? What infors can they get other than the basic stuff like address, income, your personal contacts etc etc?

MissAAA

Reaction score
Thats also one thing..
As soon as they know us, they r collecting bits n pcs of info abt us online probably for future use.. .

Before u decide to ignore them. Deactivate n start a new profile keeping it as little connections with anyone as possible

Line chat we chat whatever communication means shud not have ur pics.

N pls do not transfer old whatsapp to new whatsapp cause it will auto update to ur new num too..

Unless i block him first using my old whatsapp. And change to a new number right?

chulu2810

Reaction score
They search for other info. Don give. If u really have to borrow, ask them ehat they need n u access yr own n screenshot to them.
If they insisst, back out on them cause u will expose yr or yr kin confidential stuff

Just out of curiousity. Why do UML ask for 3-4 times of your Singpass? What infors can they get other than the basic stuff like address, income, your personal contacts etc etc?

chulu2810

Reaction score
I kanna trick 2 once... very lucky that i dont get implicate further.

In all cases, as long as they r still borrowing n rolling, they r blinded n lost.

1. Love scam chat - chat until the guy happy liao den ask him to go to "her" hse and give the debtor address.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. True.
I got some didnt even send letter or call me... maybe colleaspe liao or boss run road

Max they can do is to pass u demand letter n talk to u nicely.

I used to get harassed by them very rudely. I file a complain to minlaw.

Lml needs their license to run the biz n it cn be revoked.

They need to do their work too. Let them serve u the letter. Accept n tell them u will ctc them.

Tats all..

If they r rude or act hooligan , report minlaw.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I use to roll by borrow another to pay another. Now stop. Want, wait for my work get paid...

chulu2810

Reaction score
I know they cant do much but i do n send to show them that they r exposed to spf.

I got stranger text me question me why threathen to burn their hse. She show me text conversation fr her uml with my text number.
I report spf to stay off being implicate as accomplice n also send her the report n that uml prankster.
Now all silent.

They would probably just say police cant do anything.

MissAAA

Reaction score
How did he use your number to messagw thw person tho?

I know they cant do much but i do n send to show them that they r exposed to spf.

I got stranger text me question me why threathen to burn their hse. She show me text conversation fr her uml with my text number.
I report spf to stay off being implicate as accomplice n also send her the report n that uml prankster.
Now all silent.

beth25

Reaction score
I have encountered Loansharks harassment via text and even in my office. My husband is so mad at me right now and I dont know what to do. I stopped paying these Ahlong because I am forced to pay one ahlong and loan from the other since I am so scared. and some just send money into my account. I already reported to police and vhange my number. I am so scared and I dont have any friends I can talk to. This will be my life forever? Always scared.

MissAAA

Reaction score
I have encountered Loansharks harassment via text and even in my office. My husband is so mad at me right now and I dont know what to do. I stopped paying these Ahlong because I am forced to pay one ahlong and loan from the other since I am so scared. and some just send money into my account. I already reported to police and vhange my number. I am so scared and I dont have any friends I can talk to. This will be my life forever? Always scared.

Having the same problem too. Someone just claimed that i have loan and needed to repay for the 2nd time. The same person who did it 1st time same tactic of threatening me with my husband's photo.. i may not be the right one to advice you but for sure whoever reads your post will say "dont pay anymore. Report to the police. Dont give in to your fears as they feed on that." Now i realized its all true. The more we give in the more they will take our money and take sdvantage of that fear.

ahoksteady

Reaction score
Sorry off topic. But what if we owe the bank loans and cant pay them. When the legal letter comes. What will happen? Im so stress right now

Antisharks

Reaction score
They search for other info. Don give. If u really have to borrow, ask them ehat they need n u access yr own n screenshot to them.
If they insisst, back out on them cause u will expose yr or yr kin confidential stuff

What other than my personal info I dont think they can find other infors of other like my kin etc ba...

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry off topic. But what if we owe the bank loans and cant pay them. When the legal letter comes. What will happen? Im so stress right now

There is an existing thread on this topic regarding on bank loans.

Huge Debts No Job - Cheap <2k Solution - DIY Self-filing Debtor's Bankruptcy - No need to jump etc

Please read the thread for better info & details and any queries do post there.

Alternately you may create a thread in that Money Mind Section.

This thread is mainly for unlicensed & illegal loans with harassment &or threats.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What other than my personal info I dont think they can find other infors of other like my kin etc ba...

A tiny bit of personal information is all one need to search for more in this internet world where every types of details are available.

huathuat888

Reaction score
Did you deactivate your social media account? Or LinkedIn ? Best to ignore. They squally will stoop to such low trick just to make you pay.

Do not link your hp no to your social media account! Ppl can find ur FB through ur hp. Some ppl do not even put their photos in private. Whole world can view!

Last edited:

Zane601000

Reaction score
Credit counseling Agency..if less than 100k DRS program.. If not bank lelong your stuff at home aka writ of seizure n sale(WSS)..but DRS u need to invest aleast $2050 ..AMP charge that price the rest will b averaging 2500-2800 if you go professional debt counselor.. Once you do that the your counselor n OA will try to help you with your budget your OA will discuss n nego with all your creditors So you will pay lesser depending on your family expenditure n your pay so Lan2 creditors suck thumb have to accept only the capital without interest can only stretch 5years hence the 100k n below .. Debt collectors can't disturb u..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.