SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can check if go bedok fcc still can drive/ride in not ah? many years never go liao.
and the attire to go in for ippt can be in PT?

will be on sat if it makes any diff.

thanks.

dunmesswifme

Reaction score
IPT --> ICT IPPT

I'm doing IPT for the first time as I've been upgraded. I will be low-balling during the first IPT IPPT to get Level 1.

I'll likely attend a High Key ICT before my 10th IPT session, and I'm sure they'll be conducting IPPT.

If I clear my Level 2 IPT targets during the ICT-IPPT, does it mean that I've cleared the IPT requirements even if I haven't finished all 10 IPT sessions?

Thanks in advance!

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Will you get paid if you attend a non-ICT IPPT at one of the FCC but purposely fail?

Should still get paid for the ~1.5 hours right?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Will you get paid if you attend a non-ICT IPPT at one of the FCC but purposely fail?

Should still get paid for the ~1.5 hours right?

all non-ICT IPPT, IPT, RT, IPT-IPPT and RT-IPPT will be given 1/2 day service pay.

do note that attendance of IPPT of any kind (non-ICT or IPT), the pay will only be given for 3 of such sessions only.

Calander

Reaction score
I'm doing IPT for the first time as I've been upgraded. I will be low-balling during the first IPT IPPT to get Level 1.

I'll likely attend a High Key ICT before my 10th IPT session, and I'm sure they'll be conducting IPPT.

If I clear my Level 2 IPT targets during the ICT-IPPT, does it mean that I've cleared the IPT requirements even if I haven't finished all 10 IPT sessions?

Thanks in advance!

your understanding is correct.

if u are not able to have any ICT, u can consider doing a non-ICT IPPT. as long u satisfy Level 2 target, u are cleared from your window.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
Is ns.sg down? When will the maintenance be over? Want book rt for tomorrow

dont think there's RT sessions for sundays leh bro

and this is from the mindef facebook page

Ministry of Defence, Singapore (MINDEF)
25 October at 18:00 ·
Hi everyone! Please note that NS Portal and CMPB website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from Sat 27 Oct 12am to Sun 28 Oct 11:59pm.

For urgent queries, please call the NS Hotline at 1800 367 6767 (or +65 6567 6767 if calling from overseas).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you!

Calander

Reaction score
dont think there's RT sessions for sundays leh bro

and this is from the mindef facebook page

Ministry of Defence, Singapore (MINDEF)
25 October at 18:00 ·
Hi everyone! Please note that NS Portal and CMPB website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from Sat 27 Oct 12am to Sun 28 Oct 11:59pm.

For urgent queries, please call the NS Hotline at 1800 367 6767 (or +65 6567 6767 if calling from overseas).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you!

see link below that answers your reply on whether there is RT on Sundays.

https://www.ns.sg/web/portal/nsmen/...ocations-and-schedules/where-and-when-take-rt

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.