NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Origamimosa

Reaction score
typically the interview results will come out 4 - 5 weeks after correct??

Not necessarily applicable for every candidate, sadly. I had my interview on 27th July, and never got a response from them until last night. I am required to send in a missing cpf document. So I suppose they are finally processing my application after almost 3months of waiting.

popcorngills

Reaction score
Not necessarily applicable for every candidate, sadly. I had my interview on 27th July, and never got a response from them until last night. I am required to send in a missing cpf document. So I suppose they are finally processing my application after almost 3months of waiting.

hello origamimosa, same! looks like our waiting paid off 😂

daisyyy123

Reaction score
Hello! Sadly no :( i went for my interview on 4th oct! May i know if you received any email for medical checkup? And did you apply for pri or sec?

I did not receive any emails yet! I applied for secondary, english :) guess we just have to continue waiting!

pmamate

Reaction score

Hi origamimosa, I thought MOE replied back to you that you were required to sit for ELPT? If I remembered correctly

Origamimosa

Reaction score
Hi origamimosa, I thought MOE replied back to you that you were required to sit for ELPT? If I remembered correctly

Yes, they did inform me that I may be required to go for the ELPT but no firm reply or further information regarding my application was brandished at that point of time, and my application status is unchanged as “in process” after all these months.

huangsandra

Reaction score
Has anyone known when will be next appointment briefing?I finished my medical check three weeks ago,now waiting for the updates.

happybaby89

Reaction score
Yes, they did inform me that I may be required to go for the ELPT but no firm reply or further information regarding my application was brandished at that point of time, and my application status is unchanged as “in process” after all these months.

Still in process?! Did you try to email them? Have u gone for the medical check up?

Mamimo

Reaction score
Just to update that I received an email to provide a missing cpf statement. My interview was on 1st Oct. hope this means im still in the running 😅

pmamate

Reaction score

oh mine is a strange case I guess. They replied that they are still processing my teaching application but my status is 'shortlisted' on the application portal.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.