PDPA Issue

kummandaloufu

Reaction score
What if someone/third party create user id of other person name or mobile phone ???
Does it include Facebook id

Obviously, the real person will like to remain anonymous

kummandaloufu

Reaction score
Just file the report lah.

Don't slow leg slow hand.

dataprotection@sph.com.sg

lobang.jpg

Last edited:

kummandaloufu

Reaction score
Just a reminder that this place is not EDMW.

O

Just a reminder

Take example of Noelle thersa thread
The girl parent fb link and etc are exposed/shared if I recalled correctly. Wonder if it is considered as pdpa breach ??

Ottoke

Reaction score
any updates on tge staus, admin??????

I am not the admin, go ask the admin for updates.

And I know the betting thread is quite havoc and there are many people using multiple accounts.

We will actually know.

O

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Register multiple accounts is 1 thing
Posting personal details or pic via username is another separate thing

Another account registered under real profile
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/735723/

You cannot assume that the member is using another person's name without proof and neither can you expect us to assume the same.

There has to be evidence and the affected person should send an email to membership@hardwarezone.com.sg.

And don't keep asking for updates, the admins will handle the necessary when possible.

kummandaloufu

Reaction score
You cannot assume that the member is using another person's name without proof and neither can you expect us to assume the same.

There has to be evidence and the affected person should send an email to membership@hardwarezone.com.sg.

And don't keep asking for updates, the admins will handle the necessary when possible.

I nvr keep asking for updates
I am toking about someone register an edmw username using fb /twitter name / real name

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.