View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 11:39 PM   #2
Kyoji83
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you want to pass, open your golden mouth and ask what you do not know from lecturer or classmates.

If needed, be ah beng and rob the 'training set' during lab so that you have more time to learn.

Hi,

I'm a part time diploma student at a local polytechnic. On my 2nd semester now and i feel kinda depressed and clueless.

I'm barely absorbing things.My motivation to study and do well but somehow felt naturally things don't turn out the way wanted it to be. Tried to study,revise and when looking at the contents i just don't know lost i guess?.

During lessons, i don't really talk to my classmates because i don't want to be like a burden and disrupt their time.

Recently, for the past few lessons. I just couldn't do the things to do even basic level. Did try to attempt at my best. Guess my best was not good enough to me. All of my classmates were way ahead of me and by time i got to just learn one little thing. Most of them had covered what was assigned to do in class that day.

I felt so demoralized, so stupid. Keep telling myself everyday "Hey,i can do it come on just push it through". In reality, i'm clueless and can't do anything right. Like i'm doomed for failure. I don't want to drop out of this course because i really want to graduate with a diploma so badly.

Please help.