Xiaomi Gaming Laptop

xxduckxx

Reaction score
Hi would like to check if anyone owns a xiaomi gaming laptop. Wanna check how you find it? Heard it has a bad battery drain problem like the old Razer Blade 14.

Feedback would be great!

pawn_king

Reaction score
so many sub $1.5k gaming laptops with local warranty.
xiaomi gaming laptop like pointless liao

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
I was considering xiaomi gaming laptop too

until i found lenovo legion y530. seems better and much nicer

starts at 1.2k and u can customise it depending on ur budget

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Saw one yesterday at Mi VivoCity.
Not too sure if it’s under local warranty or an export unit.

Ii7KlIl.jpg

i5 8th Gen - 8250U, Mx150, 8gb ddr4

HolyInnocents

Reaction score

Ii7KlIl.jpg

how much was it?

is that mi notebook air?

but i think xiaomi has another line of product for gamers cos this is only mx150 - i think they have gtx 1060 ones

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much was it?

is that mi notebook air?

but i think xiaomi has another line of product for gamers cos this is only mx150 - i think they have gtx 1060 ones
Still have another 15.6" with MX110.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Believe it was $1.3k and yes it’s the air.
Build is good. Panel design made me think it was a touch panel which is isn’t unfortunately, but has all in all excellent viewing angles.

Didn’t have much time to play around with the unit to check in thermals, in takes etc.

Pricy but it takes on this unique segment on the market dominated by Asus, Lenovo .. etc.

how much was it?

is that mi notebook air?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ii7KlIl.jpg

Last i saw was $1399 and xiaomi vivo is listed as the official store in xiaomi singapore website. But i dunnoe y the website nvr show the laptop.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Might it be having a promo now? :zotto:
Haha >_> basing it off the tag on the right of the image uploaded

Warranty would be my main concern - which forumers would need to check before purchasing. The stall has a whole range of Mi products :s13: From rice cookers to robot vacuum cleaners.. interesting place to get poisoned at.

Last i saw was $1399 and xiaomi vivo is listed as the official store in xiaomi singapore website. But i dunnoe y the website nvr show the laptop.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might it be having a promo now? :zotto:
Haha >_> basing it off the tag on the right of the image uploaded

Warranty would be my main concern - which forumers would need to check before purchasing. The stall has a whole range of Mi products :s13: From rice cookers to robot vacuum cleaners.. interesting place to get poisoned at.

Yeah, was quite poisoned by some, but official website nor lazada store nvr show some items, which is my concern. If laptop dun have local warranty, i think i rather buy from qoo10 at $900 and below.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed :s13:
That’s said I think I may probably drop by one of these days .. very tempted to get the repair Tool Kit :s13:

Yeah, was quite poisoned by some, but official website nor lazada store nvr show some items, which is my concern. If laptop dun have local warranty, i think i rather buy from qoo10 at $900 and below.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed :s13:
That’s said I think I may probably drop by one of these days .. very tempted to get the repair Tool Kit :s13:

I got the Wiha repair kit from qoo10. Quite good quality. Also got their battery operated repair kit from overseas and they uses the same tips as Wiha.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm. Good to know! :s13:
This time need to properly label and hide. Bits and pieces keep going missing. Any likely hood of those tips rusting from your usage?

I got the Wiha repair kit from qoo10. Quite good quality. Also got their battery operated repair kit from overseas and they uses the same tips as Wiha.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Good to know! :s13:
This time need to properly label and hide. Bits and pieces keep going missing. Any likely hood of those tips rusting from your usage?

I rarely use them at home but so far, no rust seen. There is also a coating or paint covering it. So unless it has loads of wear and tear at the tips to the point of inner metal being exposed, i dun see it getting rusty anytime soon.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A quick email reply from Xiaomi SG:

Untitled.jpg

Or if the text is too small:

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Megha* and I understand that you wish to inquire about the warranty of your device Xiaomi Air 13.3 laptop.

I would like to inform you that the store at :1 HarbourFront Walk , VivoCity #B1-15 Singapore 098585 is our authorized store. Also, warranty of your device considered from the date mentioned in the invoice.

Please walk or step in at any of our service center along with the invoice in order to diagnose your device. After diagnosing your device, our service center experts will guide you further regarding the warranty of your device. Warranty of our products is 1 year for devices and 6 months for accessories. This warranty will not cover any human damage (physical or liquid damage) encountered on it.

You can find the address of the service center by referring the mentioned link. Here is the link http://www.mi.com/sg/service/repair/.

Hope the above information helps you. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.