Reaction score
R4xashyl.jpg

Kumitate lab REF ;)

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT
Looks damn beautiful !

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

alfseeto

Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie here to CIEMs, will be collecting my first pair this week or next.

What should I look out for in terms of fit and how to tell if there are fit issues? How does it feel the first time putting on? Does it just disappear into the ear and don't feel anything, or is it normal to feel something there? Is it as long as no pain should be fine?

HamsterKing

Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie here to CIEMs, will be collecting my first pair this week or next.

What should I look out for in terms of fit and how to tell if there are fit issues? How does it feel the first time putting on? Does it just disappear into the ear and don't feel anything, or is it normal to feel something there? Is it as long as no pain should be fine?
No pain should be fine

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, it’s been a while since I’ve followed CIEM’s in sg. Just curious: Anyone knows what happened to stage93 from long ago?

Did they went under?

alfseeto

Reaction score
Any QDC 3 owners here? I like it for maybe 80% of music I listen to, but for some songs the bass tends to muddy up the vocals. Anyone else feel this way?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thinking of reshelling my Westone W30, anybody got recommendations on where to go for reshelling?

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Aaw

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT
Is that the same resheller that Jaben use?

I tried asking Jaben and I think they say they will send it to AAW singapore and price for 3 driver they said is same as AAW site.

If yes, would it be better to go through Jaben or go AAW direct?

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

sad_xiaoxin

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas about the new CIEM jaben recently offered? 1 custom/ One Custom. Uncle winson claims 1 custom / one custom are from Australia. Prices seems reasonable cheap. 3 BA for just $317. But there's no detail / specs for it like configuration, how many low, mid, high, crossover etc.. Honestly though, 1 custom / one custom, 3 BA sounds way better than the 2 ba. I meant a world of different, most people would notice the big difference between them.

So back to the question.. Anyone know or can CSI who are 1 custom?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.