Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I like peach ala carte buffet @ miramar hotel. Very reasonable price n generally tasty dishes.

As for dim sum, friend highly recommended the peach blossom dim sum buffet but never get chance to try yet

http://summerlovestoeat.blogspot.com/2015/08/ala-carte-dim-sum-buffet-at-peach.html

Overall Impression: The service here was not so good. No one attended to us to take our drinks order after we were seated for around 5-10 mins - We have to call for them. There were quite a few times we couldn't find any staff nearby us to place our food order whereby the restaurant was only half-filled. As this restaurant has 3 sections, they should assign 1 or 2 staff at each section to standby since this is a 5 star hotel. Most of the staff were not with any smile too except one of them was good.

Food quality was slightly higher than other 5 star hotel chinese restaurants that I've visited, except some of the dim sum and their dessert really needs much improvement.

Adorable

Reaction score
I used to love TripleThree for their foie gras but haven't had a good experience the last 3 times...

I went to Triple Three before for its Great Big American Buffet however the quality just completely loses out to buffets like Colony and Edge. Have not tried any Sunday Champagne Brunch before and I would like to try either Colonys, Edges or Mezza9s but would like to know which one of them is the best before making reservations for one of them.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the buffet at Carlton City yet? Any comments?

The plate weekend dinner buffet used to be good. Then the price increased n quality dropped. Now i find it below avg for me.

The chilli n black pepper crabs still okay, but used to be bigger n fresher.

The lobster on ice always lousy. Oyster small.

Snow crab legs sometimes not bad, sometimes not good.

Baked salmon nice. Ribs okay though a tad sweet for my taste. I prefer the ribs in the BKT. Grilled prawns depends. Sometimes nice, sometimes over grilled so dry n tough. Grilled squid most of the times nice.

Beef carving used to be good. Rare, juicy n fatty, but now its mostly dry n tough.

Durian paste used to be good, but the recent 2 visits, its bad. Taste more of gula melaka than durian.

boiboi123

Reaction score
Intending to try this, anyone been recently?

P54i2q7.jpg

Devilman37

Reaction score
Intending to try this, anyone been recently?

Last i went was on last week of sept 2018 . If u into crab . The crab is fresh . The Mala with seafood also not bad . Really good value for money . Chicken is good . Some western food . Environment is not bad . I will probably go again if quality stay at that with that price . Do update again if you go . Thanks .

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There is buffet at Hyatt on Sundays.... the roast meat I nearly die so gud
You serious ? I got very high standard for roast meat.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.