NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

poppyave

Reaction score
update!

i attended my interview on 22 Oct, and i just received an email asking me to fill up a form regarding my availability for a possible music EPT on 13 nov.

dedfswu

Reaction score
update!

i attended my interview on 22 Oct, and i just received an email asking me to fill up a form regarding my availability for a possible music EPT on 13 nov.

Hi,
I attended interview on 22nd Oct as well, haven't got any updates yet. I applied under final year undergraduate for PE subject. Anyone here got similar applied PE received update?

poppyave

Reaction score
Hi,
I attended interview on 22nd Oct as well, haven't got any updates yet. I applied under final year undergraduate for PE subject. Anyone here got similar applied PE received update?

yeah maybe it goes by subjects.. cos i'm under DipEd music. so they might be moving batches like that!

Origamimosa

Reaction score
FYI

My friend that applied for Diploma in Education (Art) during the May/June window only just received her rejection email. She had minimal response from MOE.

dreamfun

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and very appreciate the contribution from yall. I applied pgde during Aug/Sep window, went to interview on 12 Oct. I just checked the email n found an update from MOE:

This is an update on your application.

You may wish to note that we are still processing your teaching application, and would provide an update on your application status once it is available.

has anyone received similar Email also? is this the message that im not shortlisted for now, and should I still have hope?

Waiting is like killing :((( I'm planning to change job, really want to teach, but heard the processing time is sooo long...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.