Xiaomi MIPAD 4

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Promo is back i think.
Ended up bought a 128GB already at W Digital Market Qoo10.
64GB and 128GB difference by $30.
So it just make sense to get the 128GB.
Thank you very much.
Don't forget to include gst :D

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

ZenTape

Reaction score
Hey guys, is it normal for the mipad4 to constantly reset privileges/permissions of apps we installed? Or is there a way around this?

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it normal for the mipad4 to constantly reset privileges/permissions of apps we installed? Or is there a way around this?

Unlock BL and install miui EU rom

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

ZenTape

Reaction score
? Sorry can u please tell me what a BL is? Thanks.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow u managed to find someone to exchange his Mi Pad 4 for your Mi Max 3?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
Yes..shiok..btw it can call forwarding..u need to set using other phone..now trying using this pad as my main device.. hahaha

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the fake global rom .it quite lag.. trying to flash Back Official rom using miflash failed..also trying so hard to flash twrp cos many not compatible even it said for clover cos of the fake rom!! and finally got one managed to go through and flashed .now happily install globerom..nice..

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes..shiok..btw it can call forwarding..u need to set using other phone..now trying using this pad as my main device.. hahaha

Report back after you flash EU Rom and get the call forwarding successful. Yours is Plus or Non-Plus version?

My battery life like not very up to my standard.

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the fake global rom .it quite lag.. trying to flash Back Official rom using miflash failed..also trying so hard to flash twrp cos many not compatible even it said for clover cos of the fake rom!! and finally got one managed to go through and flashed .now happily install globerom..nice..

Mi Pad 4 got Global Rom meh?

woshiitcy

Reaction score
Report back after you flash EU Rom and get the call forwarding successful. Yours is Plus or Non-Plus version?

My battery life like not very up to my standard.

Any links or main thread for the Plus version? for the EU Rom. And I heard need 720hours to unlock BL. anyways to bypass that?

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
Mi Pad 4 got Global Rom meh?

6OWTjRbl.png

S6BlizFl.png

that why is fake one global ROM ..yes call forwarding confirm can .but must do the setting on other phone..now running globeROM which is base on eu ROM beta ..smooth like mi Max 3..

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any links or main thread for the Plus version? for the EU Rom. And I heard need 720hours to unlock BL. anyways to bypass that?

You can view this URL link to understand more.

http://en.miui.com/thread-3196420-1-1.html

koolkool

Reaction score
Decided to buy mipad 4 today to replace my old and trusted nvidia shield k1 tablet. Damage is $282, bought from Finer (sealed, and recommended by bros here). With cashback, can bring down to $270+. Lowest price I saw a bro here posted is $240+, can't seem to find this price even during qoo10 events (coupons can't be applied). Not sure when price will drop again to $240, so decide to just buy at current price. Question for those who bought from Finer - I got a free tempered glass and a clear case. Is the free tempered glass of good quality or you have chosen other branded tempered glass? And what's this clear case? Is this like a TPU case?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to buy mipad 4 today to replace my old and trusted nvidia shield k1 tablet. Damage is $282, bought from Finer (sealed, and recommended by bros here). With cashback, can bring down to $270+. Lowest price I saw a bro here posted is $240+, can't seem to find this price even during qoo10 events (coupons can't be applied). Not sure when price will drop again to $240, so decide to just buy at current price. Question for those who bought from Finer - I got a free tempered glass and a clear case. Is the free tempered glass of good quality or you have chosen other branded tempered glass? And what's this clear case? Is this like a TPU case?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Based on Qoo10 review, it seems the free clear case is TPU material. I bought with flip casing, good for my academic usages.

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Juz realised my StarHub mobile data sim cannot be detected, how do u rectify this?

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can help. i jus receive my mi pad 4 from finer, seal set. wat to do next? how to install playstore? :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.