Anytime Fitness Thread

Z070305

Reaction score
ur membership will transfer to the workplace outlet. which means ur monthly membership payment will be transferred there too. ur old outlet wont be able to see ur data to answer ur membership enquiries after that

Besides this, there will no longer be any promo rate. Say you signed up at new anytime at 68 per month. When they transfer you to another outlet, it will be standard pricing.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot anytime fitness after sign up for one month, you can go any club around the world?

How come need to transfer? :o

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
I tot anytime fitness after sign up for one month, you can go any club around the world?

How come need to transfer? :o

ya,can go any club around world. but ur membership will be transferred to that new outlet u go to lor. its auto transferred

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What if i only go to that another branch for only one time?
Also will transfer?

How does that affect me anyway?

Wardenised

Reaction score
What if i only go to that another branch for only one time?
Also will transfer?

How does that affect me anyway?

From my understanding, they will transfer you to the outlet that you go the most for the month.
I signed up at tanjong pagar, got transferred to stadium and then subsequently POMO.
It shouldnt really affect you in any way. Except perhaps when you want to terminate, you got to go to the outlet you are currently with.

prisleongsing

Reaction score
From my understanding, they will transfer you to the outlet that you go the most for the month.
I signed up at tanjong pagar, got transferred to stadium and then subsequently POMO.
It shouldnt really affect you in any way. Except perhaps when you want to terminate, you got to go to the outlet you are currently with.

Yes, I agree with this input as I faced a similar situation when I was with AF overseas. But all good now. :zonia::zonia::zonia:

BurgerFlippr

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the new AF at Yew Tee CC? How big is it (how many squat racks, bench presses etc). Also, how crowded is it? Thanks

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the outlet normally operated by the trainers?

Cause I notice that there'are no staffs except ambassadors who push membership sales and trainers pushing you expensive training packages.

Nobody around to teach users on proper use to prevent injuries or moderate the gyms? :o

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the outlet normally operated by the trainers?

Cause I notice that there'are no staffs except ambassadors who push membership sales and trainers pushing you expensive training packages.

Nobody around to teach users on proper use to prevent injuries or moderate the gyms? :o
nope. if want them to teach,hire them as personal trainers lor. they salary is commission based mah. if got pt,= got sales for company and got income for the trainer..
if OCCASIONALLY u ask abit of guidance is fine, not to the extent where it is considered unreasonable and it makes more sense to sign the pt instead to be fair to the pt.

supremebull

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get the failed payment fee (when Anytime Fitness fails to charge your credit card) waived before?

My credit card was renewed but I forgot to enter the latest details into the payment portal...

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get the failed payment fee (when Anytime Fitness fails to charge your credit card) waived before?

My credit card was renewed but I forgot to enter the latest details into the payment portal...

i dont think its possible because the transaction is done by a 3rd party....
but you can still call to try your luck

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If 2 gyms are about same distance away, how to decide which gym to sign up with?

>

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL TGAG using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.