Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huawei very funny. Bringing in Mate 20 RS which hardly anyone will buy but not bringing in Mate 20 X which a lot of people are interested in.

ya man. sometimes companies really make questionable decisions.. or maybe their svc centre cannot support so many phones, so they bring in RS cos no one will buy so they don't even need to carry spares, for those 1 or 2 fellas who go for repair every 3 mths, maybe they swap 1 for 1 from the new inventory for them

Kitschme

Reaction score
Good price, new or used?
New but box unsealed.

Bought in hw retail shop Beijing. Shop seller installed the cover n screen protector.

Good price I think can only last until it comes out in Malaysia. I have many Indians who want to buy from me.

Last edited:

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can get it in Malaysia already?
Can order on vmall and get it here?

Geros_Peters

Reaction score
I am curious after reading the specs of the Mate 20X, other than the bigger screen size, the Mate 20X has not advantages over the Mate 20 Pro. Only Mate 20 pro has IP 68 rating plus wireless charging with higher screen resolution. The mate 20X only has IP53 rating.

Other than the bigger screen size, what is the reason why so many people is looking to get the mate 20x?

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am curious after reading the specs of the Mate 20X, other than the bigger screen size, the Mate 20X has not advantages over the Mate 20 Pro. Only Mate 20 pro has IP 68 rating plus wireless charging with higher screen resolution. The mate 20X only has IP53 rating.

Other than the bigger screen size, what is the reason why so many people is looking to get the mate 20x?

For me I watch a lot of media and play some handheld games on the go and that tends to heat up my current phone considerably, so the larger screen and battery with the vc cooling appeals to me a lot.

Plus the on-screen finger ID and face ID are not that necessary and still has some issues. Not that big of a fan of the curved screen either.

So ultimately, pick a phone that suits your use I suppose.

Geros_Peters

Reaction score
Now I understand better why and I can now see the attraction of the 20X model. Thanks

For me I watch a lot of media and play some handheld games on the go and that tends to heat up my current phone considerably, so the larger screen and battery with the vc cooling appeals to me a lot.

Plus the on-screen finger ID and face ID are not that necessary and still has some issues. Not that big of a fan of the curved screen either.

So ultimately, pick a phone that suits your use I suppose.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.