Status
Not open for further replies.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try and see loh,

I only enter once, to link up my membership ticket to my username lol :o

Damn the daum bancafe! :s13:

In the meantime tiagong nxt mth apple unveiling new mbp. Maybe interested in this when moi retire my current personal lappy.

The touchbar. Is it gimmicky or really useful de?

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol they (esp sowon) have been promoting this brand of lip stick since the last vlive :s13:

hPnalk9.jpg

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Touchbar is stupid.

Only good for scrubbing video.

Everytime want to adjust the brightness, it expand out and then retract back. Always got it wrong.

Don't buy so soon if the new MBP release, check reviews whether they solved the butterfly keyboard.

I've changed the keyboard twice liao. First time [K] got issue and then [G].

Super jialat.

:s13: according to apple pro DJ use for mixing :crazy:

never understood why they still want to show the volume/brightness levels on-screen when it’s adjusted via touchbar though. Looks redundant to me :s22:

the new iPad looks interesting though, the demo they handled a 3GB Photoshop file with no lag

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mbp15 base alrdy more than 3. Aft buy warranty nearing to 4 le. If still need to waste time to send to svc ctr, abit put off....

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mbp15 base alrdy more than 3. Aft buy warranty nearing to 4 le. If still need to waste time to send to svc ctr, abit put off....

ok la, apple support always a generally positive experience compared to most brands. make appointment, drop off at set time.

my mbp15 5 years liao :s13: most serious problem was exploding charger, the rest is just send in for fun nia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.