Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

blusky

Reaction score
OJ2ybjs.jpg

vddgnd

Reaction score
How difficult for seller to make amendment if I want to change the order from self pickup to free delivery? Is it possible for seller to amend the shipping option from their end?

redhouse

Reaction score
How difficult for seller to make amendment if I want to change the order from self pickup to free delivery? Is it possible for seller to amend the shipping option from their end?

I have done this for one purchase before. Since I can't cancel the order from my side because it's already past the cancellation period, the seller asked me to provide them with my e-voucher code. Then they use it to claim the item, and then send the item to me directly by qexpress. The seller seems trustworthy from his feedback and Q&A, so I didn't hesitate.

I think they can also cancel from their side, and ask you to re-purchase. But I believe I read somewhere if they cancel, it will affect their account standing or something, so they might not want to.

vddgnd

Reaction score
Thank you for reply. Your seller is good. I requested send e-voucher code but seller still don't want to change to qexpress.
Do you need to pay extra for qexpress by this change?

redhouse

Reaction score
Thank you for reply. Your seller is good. I requested send e-voucher code but seller still don't want to change to qexpress.
Do you need to pay extra for qexpress by this change?

Only self-pickup was free for my item, the delivery was not. I paid them outside qoo10 via bank transfer as instructed. But only do this when you really think you can trust the seller. I agree some sellers can be very up tight about such things.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time someone won an auction in Qoo10 to get an iphone at a very low prize, but they say tell him no stock and dun let him have the item But still listed item as available for sale

Qoo10 did nothing to help him get the winning bid

i dun believe in all their contests since then

They also never refund my $1 after calling in 3 times when the MasterPass didnt work and deducted me full payment and cause my item to expire as i tot they will refund, so i didnt go claim my item, they just din do anything to refund me !

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good deal for SSD?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shopee already launched their 11/11 campaign. Qoo10 really slow, thought they would have done something by now.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
omg how to gain more qpoints now? my old qpoints expired no more le...

or can anyone pm me the secret as too long never buy stuff and finally going to buy in nov!!!! :o

thanks very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.