Honor Note 10 (6.95 inch AMOLED)

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His final follow-up review after encountering the camera lens dust issue (see #433 )... :o

You can already tell it's going to be a one sided bashing even before the review.

I have the Mi Max 3 as well, and I would use the Note 10 over the MM3 any time.

heng8888

Reaction score
You can already tell it's going to be a one sided bashing even before the review.

I have the Mi Max 3 as well, and I would use the Note 10 over the MM3 any time.

Ya.. he suay.. but to be honest, he also had some good things to say abt the note 10 la. His comment about the camera being holiday-certified is cute.. :s13:

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
Mate 20 only 6.5 , I'm looking only at close to 7 inch phones
Think of the note 10 as a half price mate 20 x, without the fancy camera and latest CPU.

Price down after mate 20 annouced

Last edited:

lil_aaron

Reaction score
Anyone successfully added Uob cards? I only managed to get my dbs cards set up! Even then had to take multiple tries. :(

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This display is oled? If so i feel like getting it for the display.

dorabee

Reaction score
Any bro can advise on how to go about connecting the S Health app on this phone to the Healthy365 app?

It keeps showing an error message of "You have not enabled all permissions in S health to allow Healthy 365 app to access your data". I am pretty sure that I have allowed write access on both apps.

Tried to use the Fibit app and gave an error of "We have detected that the selected tracking mode is already paired to another account."

Any bros encountered the same problem before?

lil_aaron

Reaction score
Any bro can advise on how to go about connecting the S Health app on this phone to the Healthy365 app?

It keeps showing an error message of "You have not enabled all permissions in S health to allow Healthy 365 app to access your data". I am pretty sure that I have allowed write access on both apps.

Tried to use the Fibit app and gave an error of "We have detected that the selected tracking mode is already paired to another account."

Any bros encountered the same problem before?

It's singhealth app prob. It does not work on 3 of my phones including samsung

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.