Xiaomi MIPAD 4

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just install using Google installer. No need root or unlock to install.

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT
i see thanks buddy. i see so why ppl wan unlock flash rom all? no stable ah the china stock rom? :(

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
i see thanks buddy. i see so why ppl wan unlock flash rom all? no stable ah the china stock rom? :(
both got good and bad ……all depend individual liking ...

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also unlocked the BL when I received the tablet so that if global rom is ever released, I can flash it right away instead of waiting.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

allanzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recently unlocked my max 3, tried to unlock mi pad, tells me to try again in 30 days.

It's like wait 30 days to unlock phone, after unlocking, wait 30 days to apply unlock tablet, then wait another 30 days to get it unlocked I think.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recently unlocked my max 3, tried to unlock mi pad, tells me to try again in 30 days.

It's like wait 30 days to unlock phone, after unlocking, wait 30 days to apply unlock tablet, then wait another 30 days to get it unlocked I think.
When I applied to unlock my mipad it was done straightaway. No 720hrs wait. Strange..

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the issue of using China ROM on a tablet is not as acute as that of a phone... for starters, one doesn't use the GPS or phone calling function that often or at all for a tablet... tablets are mainly for consumption of content like videos, social media, and a bit of gaming... all these seem to work fine from the feedback of users in this thread... so unlocking the bootloader isn't so much a need here unlike you're using say a Mi Max 3... not sure if I'm observing it correctly but this is what I think I observe...

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I applied to unlock my mipad it was done straightaway. No 720hrs wait. Strange..

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
720 hours only when you click unlock on the miunlock software. And I think they check online database for this. So very unlikely anyone can "cheat".
If you really dont need to wait 720 hour for unlock... then maybe database glitch. consider yourself very very very lucky.

hellhole

Reaction score
Juz realised my StarHub mobile data sim cannot be detected, how do u rectify this?

i also have the same problem...
can you try with the sim inside the tray and turned on. turn on wifi too and connect to a network. does the starhub signal come on?

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
i also have the same problem...
can you try with the sim inside the tray and turned on. turn on wifi too and connect to a network. does the starhub signal come on?
Yes, I noticed a 4G when I drag down the notification bar when WiFi is on but no mention of StarHub. Why uh...

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro using GAGT

hellhole

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed a 4G when I drag down the notification bar when WiFi is on but no mention of StarHub. Why uh...

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro using GAGT

i really have no idea.. i also trying to find out... someone here can help?!?!?:s22::eek::s11:

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
network name only will show at lock screen ..

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
network name only will show at lock screen ..

I think the question is why the Starhub SIM card doesn't work with the Mi Pad 4 on any bands... that doesn't seem to have any answer...

Last edited:

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

why need to wait?

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
i just buy used mi Max 2 also straight unlock bootloader .-did u sign in yr mi account den go developer mode the to authorise unlock ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.