Official Tampines Nov 2018 BTO Thread

Emolisher

Reaction score
Official Tampines GreenGem Nov 2018 BTO Thread

bto-tampines.png

A total of 1,080 units consisting of 2R / 3R / 4R / 5R. Shares your views, opinion and excitement here!

Looking forward to the layout and plan as it is the only plot left surrounding Bedok reservoir where the rest of it are mostly Private condominium!

Last edited:

Oynnek

Reaction score
Think the location is great! Within 4km from me and my partner's house. First time here, hopefully can be lucky enough

Emolisher

Reaction score
Looking at 5rm!

Hello neighbour lol

that area got more land, if this round never get, think will be available next round too.

That’s what I am scare of, if you notice, there will be a new road cutting through the plot and the land near the canal is being cleared too..I think they might reserve for private condo =(

Last edited:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm looking, anyone been there to survey the ground?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya I went past, basically they are clearing the whole plot of land there, that stretch from the canel, all the way to Temasek Poly

But nearby got good food boh? Government also gonna build a ec at Tampines but far from mrt. :o

PostCountWarrior[+1]

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello neighbour lol

That’s what I am scare of, if you notice, there will be a new road cutting through the plot and the land near the canal is being cleared too..I think they might reserve for private condo =(
unlikely to be condo, there alot of condo liao...

Oynnek

Reaction score
Hello neighbour lol

Hopefully can become neighbour :look:

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Near downtown mrt! Big bonus point.
Hmmm... wondering where the best place to buy for our groceries especially wet market...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.