Fitbit Versa

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like still need to remove casing to charge. As the charger sides will be blocking.

This casing covers the sides and the whole screen. But it's easily removed and installed, no need remove straps. Touch not that sensitive liao, probably cause I have screen protector inside also..

uV2sq5O.jpg
bLHZhzy.jpg
2UDgdeA.jpg
FvYi5Ag.jpg
ylIEoxp.jpg

【适用Fitbit Versa手表壳全包带屏电镀TPU软硅胶透明防摔保护套】http://m.tb.cn/h.3TWijnk 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥sl49b4WuVud¥后到👉淘♂寳♀👈

Fluteak94

Reaction score
Loads of questions!

Hi guys!

This thread has been super informative! Thanks to everyone posting.
Few verification questions that I know have already been answered. Just want to clarify!

1. Screen protectors - I bought a set of 3 screen protectors on Lazada, but they didn't stick to the screen properly :( Can someone help me find screen protectors that are guaranteed to stick? My Versa already has a scratch on it.

2. Casing - Since the screen protectors failed, I decided to buy a casing [https://www.lazada.sg/-i269785113-s418879824.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1]. It hasn't come yet. It is one of those cases without the back - so I think I can put it on without removing the bands.
Does anyone else have a casing like this? Is it any good? Is the touchscreen affected really badly?
If I have this, would I need a screen protector as well? (Doesn't seem like it :p still curious)

3. Bands - I bought this set of 3 bands from Lazada [https://www.lazada.sg/-i249025608-s385787648.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1] and they're really nice! Quite light and soft.

4. Fitbit Pay - I read above that other people's NFC is being triggered by the bus/MRT readers! Mine too!! I'm seriously wondering if we can tap in and out with the Versa soon.
Does anyone use Fitbit Pay normally? Is it secure?

5. Charger - I noticed that there are some chargers that don't need the cases to be removed? Can anyone help link to 3rd party chargers? Are they reliable?

Thanks! And apologies if the links don't show up properly. First time posting.
Have a great day!:s12:

Last edited:

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Few verification questions that I know have already been answered. Just want to clarify!

1. Screen protectors - I bought a set of 3 screen protectors on Lazada, but they didn't stick to the screen properly :( Can someone help me find screen protectors that are guaranteed to stick? My Versa already has a scratch on it.

2. Casing - Since the screen protectors failed, I decided to buy a casing [https://www.lazada.sg/-i269785113-s418879824.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1]. It hasn't come yet. It is one of those cases without the back - so I think I can put it on without removing the bands.
Does anyone else have a casing like this? Is it any good? Is the touchscreen affected really badly?
If I have this, would I need a screen protector as well? (Doesn't seem like it :p still curious)

3. Bands - I bought this set of 3 bands from Lazada [https://www.lazada.sg/-i249025608-s385787648.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1] and they're really nice! Quite light and soft.

4. Fitbit Pay - I read above that other people's NFC is being triggered by the bus/MRT readers! Mine too!! I'm seriously wondering if we can tap in and out with the Versa soon.

5. Charger - I noticed that there are some chargers that don't need the cases to be removed? Can anyone help link to 3rd party chargers? Are they reliable?

Thanks! And apologies if the links don't show up properly. First time posting.
Have a great day!:s12:

If you bought the glass type and it does not paste properly to the screen, then the problem would be your Versa. The screen not totally flat. I have 2 Versa, one screen is flat, the other not.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Try using film type. Glass if not flat cant stick well. Think most sp is cover the screen part only and not the sides.

Sorry to say, the casing in your link needs to remove at 1 strap (buckle side) before u can insert in :( The casing that can remove without removing the bands is the one here that i posted above: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/116615926-post381.html
But still need remove then can charge, just that its much easier without the need to remove the bands

Those casing with a glass/plastic screen cover, more or less will affect the sensitivity ba, up to you if you wanna put a SP then put the casing. Mine is with SP and casing, so not really sensitive, need press harder to swipe on the screen. Probably gonna remove the SP soon..

So far all the charger cant charge when you have a case on..:(
Only have one which the cable go diagonally so wont be in an awkward position when charging.
O1CN011ErWqtxNlvLsmEs_!!1723180405.jpg

Last edited:

Fluteak94

Reaction score
Try using film type. Glass if not flat cant stick well. Think most sp is cover the screen part only and not the sides.

Sorry to say, the casing in your link needs to remove at 1 strap (buckle side) before u can insert in :( The casing that can remove without removing the bands is the one here that i posted above: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/116615926-post381.html
But still need remove then can charge, just that its much easier without the need to remove the bands

Those casing with a glass/plastic screen cover, more or less will affect the sensitivity ba, up to you if you wanna put a SP then put the casing. Mine is with SP and casing, so not really sensitive, need press harder to swipe on the screen. Probably gonna remove the SP soon..

So far all the charger cant charge when you have a case on..:(
Only have one which the cable go diagonally so wont be in an awkward position when charging.
O1CN011ErWqtxNlvLsmEs_!!1723180405.jpg

I see! Thanks for the advice!
Could you please share the link of your casing? It's not in the post you linked above :) Thanks!

I'm thinking no need for SP since casing comes with one. Just worried that even that much will affect sensitivity :(

This was my first big purchase...so want everything to be perfect :s13:

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see! Thanks for the advice!
Could you please share the link of your casing? It's not in the post you linked above :) Thanks!

I'm thinking no need for SP since casing comes with one. Just worried that even that much will affect sensitivity :(

This was my first big purchase...so want everything to be perfect :s13:

【适用Fitbit Versa手表壳全包带屏电镀TPU软硅胶透明防摔保护套】http://m.tb.cn/h.3648J6R 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥Ag1bb4xGKFx¥后到👉淘♂寳♀👈

Fluteak94

Reaction score

Hi! Just want to update that the casing I bought does not need the bands to be removed! :s12: The touch is also not affected much! So yay!

Thanks for the responses!

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi! Just want to update that the casing I bought does not need the bands to be removed! :s12: The touch is also not affected much! So yay!

Thanks for the responses!

That's great. From the picture looks like need. Nice. Enjoy!

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone fitbit versa got issue syncing and connecting to fitbit apps?

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
is it worth to get versa? see some fellow members here selling off makes me feel like i shouldnt get one

akmori

Reaction score
is it worth to get versa? see some fellow members here selling off makes me feel like i shouldnt get one
I think it's good, been using it for a few months now. Replaced mine with a milanese strap, fits all outfits. Battery life about 4 days and charges quickly. Also tinkered around with creating my own clock face in fitbit studio (needs code). If you are getting try to get it with promo code, for example qoo10 shopping cart voucher that they releases sometimes, or wait for black Friday.

Sent from the other side using GAGT

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
I tot most people reported it at 2 days batt life only?

I think it's good, been using it for a few months now. Replaced mine with a milanese strap, fits all outfits. Battery life about 4 days and charges quickly. Also tinkered around with creating my own clock face in fitbit studio (needs code). If you are getting try to get it with promo code, for example qoo10 shopping cart voucher that they releases sometimes, or wait for black Friday.

akmori

Reaction score
I tot most people reported it at 2 days batt life only?
Well I think it's based on several factors, maybe apps installed makes a difference as well. For my case, I hardly use the apps, mainly use it to look at the time, activity stats and notifications. I off all day sync (only daily sync the activities) and keep it Bluetooth connected.

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issue with their versa? Having trouble to sync since yesterday, it keep showing tracker not found?

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got an issue with dust or scratch under the screen? Bought from Amazon prime now yesterday and notice a small scratch underneath the glass on the top left hand corner. I only noticed it this morning under bright sunlight. Hoping to avoid doing a return if possible to maintain my Amazon account record ...

How is Fitbit support like in Singapore?

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got an issue with dust or scratch under the screen? Bought from Amazon prime now yesterday and notice a small scratch underneath the glass on the top left hand corner. I only noticed it this morning under bright sunlight. Hoping to avoid doing a return if possible to maintain my Amazon account record ...

I think RocketBunny may have had a similar problem as yours. But it went away. Check through all the old posts in this thread. I have done 2 returns with Amazon Prime already. I think it is ok to return. Why don't you contact Amazon customer service and ask for advice?

Alternatively, you can go to Plaza Singapura and ask Mojito Redemption for advice. Ask if that is covered under warranty.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/113964282-post108.html

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Able to take pic?

Only one place to do your warranty/exchange in sg. At plaza sing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.