samsung pay

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
don't think can. reason is because of the MAS regulation i think, as well as security concerns.

For samsung pay to work, the samsung pay core app and Singapore payment framework must be present.

Its the singapore payment framework which limits the phone to only accept locally registered cards for use.

wow... this is a new thing.
the singapore payment framework only for transit card or applies to all?
that means singapore samsung phones are diff from other countries with singapore payment framework?

but i think for apple pay, those who bought CN/HK iphone XS (dual physical sim, not esim) should be able to use singapore apple pay?

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I use my samsung pay from watch pay by Esso card, but the receipt came out like got no discount? Why? wasted my $45 petrol...jialat!

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was told to redeem posb everyday cash rebates I need to use physical card?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cash rebate is accumulated via transaction and is not up to cashier to input. The bank side will automatically register that you’re using at Watson’s either via physical card or by Samsung or Apple Pay.

he's asking about instant redemption of the daily$ at Watson's itself..

in that case that ya I think you need to present the card physically, otherwise have to use the dbs lifestyle app or log in online to redeem your daily$ to offset your statement.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

ClarkKent

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing delays when using samsung pay on watch compared to phone? Like the transaction alerts takes a while to notify and the points also takes a while? The points sometimes get credited one shot for 4-5 transactions. Like stucked in a jam like that

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing delays when using samsung pay on watch compared to phone? Like the transaction alerts takes a while to notify and the points also takes a while? The points sometimes get credited one shot for 4-5 transactions. Like stucked in a jam like that

after 5-10s of payment will show the points. Just used ay $2pm+ **** restaurant

id0n0van

Reaction score
Seems like there is a problem with the app on this update.. tried paying on Qoo10 app and my payment session closed instantly.

Found a small workaround around this though, I disabled Iris authentication and my transaction went through successfully.

Hope this would help anyone reading this, and hopefully a fix would come out soon.

Ps, using a Note8 here.

louis23

Reaction score
Anyone tried their luck in winning Nintendo Switch? Just blew 6000 points on it but no luck haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.