the ONEPLUS 3

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experienced battery bloating after 2+ years use?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

transformers101

Reaction score
Any shop does change battery for OnePlus phone . My op3 still going strong just that battery is weak .many thank if any of you can provide some info . Thanks

eriol125

Reaction score
Anyone experienced battery bloating after 2+ years use?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
Same as mine. Bought the battery replacement.. but the hex screw on the bottom got stuck.. cant open to replace the battery. So if u wanna get a battery to replace i recommend u to try opening ur fone first before ordering the batt.. that is if u have another phone to use..

And just got the android 9 update today...

Sent from qwertyuiopasfghjklzxcvbnm using GAGT

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same as mine. Bought the battery replacement.. but the hex screw on the bottom got stuck.. cant open to replace the battery. So if u wanna get a battery to replace i recommend u to try opening ur fone first before ordering the batt.. that is if u have another phone to use..

And just got the android 9 update today...

Sent from qwertyuiopasfghjklzxcvbnm using GAGT

Does after the O/S Android 9 update slow down the Oneplus 3T access?

doran_lum

Reaction score
My OP 3T suddenly freeze and the whole screen went black... after that it doesn't response to anything.. what can i do ?

highdiver_2000

Reaction score
I am slowly migrating over to Poco and keep as the 3T spare phone.

Nitrogen OS dev damn solid. Android 11 coming soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.