Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tevez went city, for free was it?

rather than Sane, i think we actually have a chance with ex-city right winger Jadon Sancho. Lots of transfer rumours lately. I think he might have a personal agenda to spite city, show them what they missed

But he won't come cheap, English player some more

yea that was a dick move by him

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tevez went city, for free was it?

rather than Sane, i think we actually have a chance with ex-city right winger Jadon Sancho. Lots of transfer rumours lately. I think he might have a personal agenda to spite city, show them what they missed

But he won't come cheap, English player some more
We didn't sell Tevez to shi.tty. He didn't want to sign contract and he went to sign for shi.tty. Same for Hargeaves. He was out of contract and signed for shi.tty.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, we did sell our legend to shi.tty. Denis Law. Think he wasn't starting so left for shi.tty. And of coz scored that goal against us.

apeape

Reaction score
yea that was a dick move by him

If I were him, I'd do the same after what the board/SAF did to him.

IIRC the board or SAF was reluctant to offer him a new contract but at the same time they were renewing both Rooney and Ronaldo and few other players. They finally gave Tevez at the last minute and he decided to ghost them and went to City for free.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't buy into that misinformation. SAF said it personally a contract offer was on the table for him but he/his agent wanted more and started sounding out other interested clubs. So see through all the ear-cupping and nonsense, I always trust the club more than I trust players. Every single time a player does something to the public it's because they want more. You don't hear of any contract problems with RyanG or PaulS, or even better AntonioV who sacked his agent after his agent told him to hold off signing.

apeape

Reaction score
I see, then the club should've offered more in the first place.... but without selling Tevez, Berbatov wouldn't shine as much. You lose some, you win some I guess.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We didn't sell Tevez to shi.tty. He didn't want to sign contract and he went to sign for shi.tty. Same for Hargeaves. He was out of contract and signed for shi.tty.

hargreaves is different. utd didn't offer him a new contract cos of his injury even though he offered to play for free for a season. then he went to video his fitness training on youtube and city signed him.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All e best to mata
Latest Rumours or yester said that Juventus wants him
He can meet CR07 :(

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, we did sell our legend to shi.tty. Denis Law. Think he wasn't starting so left for shi.tty. And of coz scored that goal against us.

Law? Omg u how old? ;)

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
hargreaves is different. utd didn't offer him a new contract cos of his injury even though he offered to play for free for a season. then he went to video his fitness training on youtube and city signed him.

Peter Schmeichel also went city before.

Should sign Kasper hor.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on the odds we might just nick this evening game ;)
Hope I'm right and not just jinx it

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on the odds we might just nick this evening game ;)
Hope I'm right and not just jinx it

Can win ok liao. Nowdays in bpl for United there is no easy game anymore. Everyteam is a Barca or Juve equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.