sleepyman

Reaction score
onto the fasttrack to the weekends,
With the "patrizzi" zenith!

PCUplRf.jpg

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Day 1 with the Combat Sub, wears extremely well and looks amazing in my books. Friday is almost here folks!

irN3Tr8.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Day 1 with the Combat Sub, wears extremely well and looks amazing in my books. Friday is almost here folks!

irN3Tr8.jpg
Looks good on you! I had an odd color combination for this a while back if you recall, wanted to get it for my wife but she didn't like it.

How's the state of your collection bro? Always wonder as you have a lot of nice pieces.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Collected meant your turn in the AD waiting list was up?

i guess so...i asked my ad to put my name in the waiting list in sept this year.

yesterday he called me and asked me go collect

i am very lucky that i didnt wait long

cyanide14

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know this topic has been debated countless of times, but there's still no clear conclusion.
Are watches(etc Rolex Breitling Omega) sold in retail shops (etc in Orchard) cheaper than those sold in Duty Free Shops in the airport?
Besides cheaper than 7% tax?

Khenith

Master Member
Reaction score
Helo! What's the rrp of Tudor black bay fifty eight?

Currently overseas & found a store with a piece.. but cant seem to find sg rrp online to compare 😂

kaylessa

Reaction score
Thanks Kaylessa! Am in TH now and it seems prices here are abit higher even with tax refund ��

its quite hard to find this locally(non markup) lol. I am also trying to find this.

You got try to haggle it down?

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Looks good on you! I had an odd color combination for this a while back if you recall, wanted to get it for my wife but she didn't like it.

How's the state of your collection bro? Always wonder as you have a lot of nice pieces.

I think I roughly remember bro, do you have a pic of it? The Combat Sub on MassDrop is really a steal for a full bracelet piece. Thanks, my collection is a humble one compared to many bros here. Although not exactly small, it's dominated by <1k pieces, nothing truly high end.

BWmaJ8e.jpg

Xu4i58D.jpg

geWSxJy.jpg

Left out a few others which I intend to sell and the Steinhart OVM, which is not on any strap at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.