SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

PSP1_Geek

Master Member
Reaction score
If MR next year Apr, took non-ICT IPPT as low key for this year, failed it, do I still need to do RT?

Wat happens if skip RT and tio charged as 1st timer? Still able to MR next year? :s11:

Last edited:

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score
I am a bit confused.

I've all along been doing 20 sessions of RT every cycle.

But I've been urged to now do 10 sessions of IPT by my friends.

As first as I can tell, IPT is now extremely similar to RT, except that it is 10 sessions and is now paid.

Can anyone share what are the cons, downsides and disadvantages of choosing IPT over RT?

Thanks in advance!

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know people who can get IPPT Gold but want to earn 'side income' will go for 20 RT.

So by going 10 IPT, you will earn lesser money compare to 20 RT.

I am a bit confused.

As first as I can tell, IPT is now extremely similar to RT, except that it is 10 sessions and is now paid.

Can anyone share what are the cons, downsides and disadvantages of choosing IPT over RT?

Thanks in advance!

PiakMachine

Banned
Reaction score
I am a bit confused.

Thanks in advance!
10 ipt can be done in a month, like my case, I left 1 month 2 weeks to clear 20 rts, I every week good boy go 3x,just nice on the day before my birthday, I cleared 20 rts. And straight away the day after my birthday, I book ipt and get it done within a month, so free till next 3rd oct2019

strezzor

Reaction score
Hi all. My RT window closes in 2 weeks’ time. Due to work commitments and injury (got a 3 months excuse from IPPT/IPT/RT during my ICT in June), I have only completed 1 RT session. I have 2 RT sessions for the next 2 weekends before my window closes.

My question is has anyone successfully requested from PTI to let you take IPPT before the 8th session of RT?

sky_hawk

Reaction score
Hi all. My RT window closes in 2 weeks’ time. Due to work commitments and injury (got a 3 months excuse from IPPT/IPT/RT during my ICT in June), I have only completed 1 RT session. I have 2 RT sessions for the next 2 weekends before my window closes.

My question is has anyone successfully requested from PTI to let you take IPPT before the 8th session of RT?

Perhaps you may want to consider booking an IPPT on your own.

Bus555

Reaction score
Hi checking if let say if ytd i last min book for tdy's ipt and didnt received any sms. Still able to attend? Thanks

Sent from Your Nightmare using GAGT

Calander

Reaction score
Hi checking if let say if ytd i last min book for tdy's ipt and didnt received any sms. Still able to attend? Thanks

Sent from Your Nightmare using GAGT

yes.. as long as u managed to make a booking. do save a screenshot of your booking to show your booking at the guardroom.

Mana

Reaction score
Hi all, If i missed the booked 8am IPT at Maju on a sunday morning, can i attend the 4pm session without booking it?

alexsoon1984

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have any info if the IPT training lessons is still on? I heard from my friend that all IPT IPPT RT training from now till 07-NOV-2018 will be cancelled due to that Bionix incident. He attended IPT training at Bedok camp this morning and was told so. Just to clarify.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.