North Parks Residences

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
But i think the environment is still noisy and dusty.
My current hdb flat’s environment is like that. I won’t consider this type of mixed development if I were to purchase private properties in future.

But the new Northpoint City Mall is pretty nice, lots of eatery and supermarkets. Plus the future bus interchange is just on level 1. Only concern i guess would be it's quite a big development in terms of number of units.

ntoken

Reaction score
96%, slowly finishing up.

mGoFHZh.png

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it’s resale going higher for this project?

Woodleigh Residence is now banking itself as mixed development as key selling point.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it’s resale going higher for this project?

Woodleigh Residence is now banking itself as mixed development as key selling point.

Resales meaning open market ? Buyers who wanted to sell will be subjected to higher seller stamp duty in the first 3 years so cannot profit much..

Or your resales refer to balance units and not yet sold by developers ? Think price should be going up ??

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He HDB windows no soundproof.
He doesn’t know all private soundproof.
Stay higher then for this or the other side.

But the new Northpoint City Mall is pretty nice, lots of eatery and supermarkets. Plus the future bus interchange is just on level 1. Only concern i guess would be it's quite a big development in terms of number of units.

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Resales meaning open market ? Buyers who wanted to sell will be subjected to higher seller stamp duty in the first 3 years so cannot profit much..

Or your resales refer to balance units and not yet sold by developers ? Think price should be going up ??

I think he is asking about NPR's resale (TOP already or soon?), as a comparison to WR when it is completed in a few years' time.

To me, it is not really a good gauge since they are in different districts. It may boost the confidence to get WR though, if NPR is doing well in the resale.

ntoken

Reaction score
Not yet TOP? Saw 2 units facing MRT track having white outdoor roller blinds installed though.
TOP is by batches, either they are the early batches or probably they wrote in for early collection, most likely are investors.

kimurayuki

Reaction score
Happened to come across the below forum post, even staying in condo also encounter super noisy, irritating neighbors. Sound proofing failed?

3mRdrCy.jpg

Zkpib10.png

VOR2ebF.jpg

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The noise could be from his head.
Always hear noises .
Medically he is schizophrenic.

Has he jiak medicine ?

ntoken

Reaction score
anyone received the promo mailer from Northpointcity for special offers for home inspection??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.