Really hope Juventus will win the Champions League

Adt007

Reaction score
Hope they will win it this year

1) Cos of Buffon, should be his last CL and it will be a fitting ending

2) cos of Netflix show : Juventus : First Team

3) cos of their fighting spirit, the goalkeeper and the defenders will shout and scream at each other in estacy and encouragement whenever a save is made or a goal clearance from the defence.

kyrakim

Reaction score
Agree Juventus is hungry for trophy this year. Good chance to win the Italia league too

Wonder84

Reaction score
Trust me. It will be psg. Look at their line up now. The new Real Madrid.

Peter36

Reaction score
PSG never won something significant, as far as I can remember, that's the big difference between PSG and Real Madrid.
Real Madrid has a 50 years old unparalleled tradition as a european football institution.

That said, France won deservedly the last World Cup (for me, completely unexpected).
If PSG wins the CL, that would be another confirmation of the french football climbing toward the top worldwide

sky_hawk

Reaction score
PSG never won something significant, as far as I can remember, that's the big difference between PSG and Real Madrid.
Real Madrid has a 50 years old unparalleled tradition as a european football institution.

That said, France won deservedly the last World Cup (for me, completely unexpected).
If PSG wins the CL, that would be another confirmation of the french football climbing toward the top worldwide

PSG has been underperforming in the UCL group stage so far. They will first have to navigate pass Liverpool and Napoli.

Rocky Young

Reaction score
On paper yes they look formidable but in life, and sports especially, it's really hard to predict.

I think Man City, Juve, Bayern, Barca and PSG stand the biggest chance. Looking at players' experience, coach and team history: I think the other 4 stand a bigger chance than PSG.

Cirevek67

Reaction score
Juve - RM the final and Ronaldo scoring an extra time game-winner against Buffon. Buffon would be devasted.

starmaze

Reaction score
seems like it.. man c looks the most consistent and big square enuff to last the distance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.