Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

em1812

Reaction score
I just got my Soundflux earbuds, and I have to say they sound pretty good!

Function-wise, I like that you can control pretty much everything from the earbuds - vol up/down, skipping tracks, along with a Soundpass mode so that I don't have to take the earbuds out to hear ambient sound. The case is pretty small too.

Haven't tested them for battery life yet, but I'm crossing my fingers that they will do decently well and that the case will hold a charge better than the Pamu.

lee-turbo

Master Member
Reaction score
Size compare of the 3
dYPLIIG.jpg

Feel free to ask me anything you wanna know i will try to response.
Had pamu gen 1
Considering hoot gen 2 coz of bt5.0

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I'm using the pamu 1,but the battery is always leaking. Full charge can be fully depleted without using it at all after 24hrs. Considering the pamu 2 now.

i dropped my pamu1 once and it has been bad.
i think something cracked inside. haha cos when i shake it i can hear plastic bits inside.

yeah the pamu 1 battery wasn't great.

go for PaMu 2 since they reduced further 6USD now

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there may I know hows the

1) quality of sound?
2) does it hold up well in your ear?
3) I saw some review about the charging issue, do u have it?

which one are u asking about?
all 3? AQ and fit i think i did mention in my previous posts.

charging issue with which one?
so far PaMu doesn't hold well its charge and depletes around 3-4days of use (about 3hrs a day)
G1 holds its charge well even if i don't use it over the weekend and still plenty of juice on monday.
Gen 2 yet to be tested

Last edited:

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had pamu gen 1
Considering hoot gen 2 coz of bt5.0

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

i tested the Gen 2 today on my usual route to work where i notice some drops at YCK area with Gen 1. No drops in the Gen 2 when traveling from Khatib to YCK.

Also at the traffic junction near my workplace, i will often experience drops/interruptions when waiting at the cross junction but again i don't experience it with the Gen 2 today.

sound wise its better than Gen 1 for sure.

tmchang

Reaction score
i tested the Gen 2 today on my usual route to work where i notice some drops at YCK area with Gen 1. No drops in the Gen 2 when traveling from Khatib to YCK.

Also at the traffic junction near my workplace, i will often experience drops/interruptions when waiting at the cross junction but again i don't experience it with the Gen 2 today.

sound wise its better than Gen 1 for sure.

Bro,for pamu scroll, How is the noise isolation works, is it acceptable?
I saw some comment about sound lagging while watching video in pamu gen1, is it the problem fixed is pamu gen2?
Plan to hoot 3 units...

Last edited:

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I using the x-mini liberty with huawei p20 pro.
I tried using radio, mp3 playing.
There's intermittent dc leh. :(

What settings should i take note of?

Got no special settings leh.. just pair and play to ipX.

talonn

Reaction score
what would you guys recommend that has:
1. active noise cancelling
2. at least 3 hours batt life
3. budget $300 and below?

The main usage for me is for the daily commute, occasional light running, on flight and once a while, PUBG Mobile

Based on reading from this thread, so far, seems like it's Jabra Elite Active 65t. Is there any other models that I might have missed out?

Maybe can consider the upcoming RHA Trueconnect. It's coming this month.
Solid brand

micshang

Reaction score
Maybe can consider the upcoming RHA Trueconnect. It's coming this month.
Solid brand

Really? Just place order for it :) Read online the review like quite good and the brand is like specializes on high end earphones. I oso like the fact that it's using the type-c charging cable

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
i fund it for 45USD
now got promo 39USD
i think its quite worth it

i paired it with my iphone this evening from work to home journey
pairing was very easy. fit wise, the default sponge tip doesn't give me the needed seal. i swop to my foam tips and could get a good seal.

AQ wise, i would say its better than PaMu 1st gen.
The bass is tight and not overwhelming.
Mids are clear and highs are alittle weak.
good for EDMs, hip hop, dance genre.
i also prefer the touch controls rather then the button on the G1.
Have not tried vocal songs.

compared to my Havit G1, i feel the AQ is about the same.
G1 is slightly clearer? crispier? The highs are definitely better with the G1,

Weight and size wise, Scroll takes the win as its really light and comfy that i don't feel like i'm wearing it.

I think i said this before, i prefer the G1 carrying case as oppose to the leather cover type from Scroll.

Both comes with wireless charging feature as add on and i got neither of them. (both uses micro USB to charge.)

Battery Life, so far on a full charge, (case and earbuds) G1 can last me almost a week for about 3hrs of play everyday. (1.5hrs to and back from work). Can't comment on the Scroll for the moment. but the gen 1 PaMu battery is abit weak at about 3 to 4 days before i need to charge the case.

i will try to post up some pics for comparison.

Which will you rather use nowadays? G1 or scroll? I can't decide which to get :s13:

ronski

Reaction score
I just got my Soundflux earbuds, and I have to say they sound pretty good!

Function-wise, I like that you can control pretty much everything from the earbuds - vol up/down, skipping tracks, along with a Soundpass mode so that I don't have to take the earbuds out to hear ambient sound. The case is pretty small too.

Haven't tested them for battery life yet, but I'm crossing my fingers that they will do decently well and that the case will hold a charge better than the Pamu.

Did u received yours via Singpost?
I'm still waiting for mine. Currently its still in transit in Malaysia:s22:

em1812

Reaction score
Did u received yours via Singpost?
I'm still waiting for mine. Currently its still in transit in Malaysia:s22:

Yep, I got mine via SingPost. It took really long - over 20 working days! Since it's already in Malaysia, maybe you'll get it sometime next week. They're not bad - much better than the Pamu Gen 1.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.