Thinkpad

believe88

Reaction score
Browsed thru the flyers but this show doesnt have Thinkpads. Anywhere i can go buy it? Online or physical also cann

shunsuu

Reaction score
if you want cheaper, you can try MY website (if you have a MY card) or US website with corporate perks (use comgateway concierge service). It can be quite significantly cheaper

dragonsballz

Reaction score
if you want cheaper, you can try MY website (if you have a MY card) or US website with corporate perks (use comgateway concierge service). It can be quite significantly cheaper

For Lenovo laptop from thier US website.....warranty is international?

tidus792

Master Member
Reaction score
On paper the warranty service is international.
However Lenovo SG website added additional clauses so they can refuse to service your laptop if you've purchased it via forwarders. Luck of the draw.

Winsonlua

Reaction score
you can actually wait for SG midnight sales, after discount will be fairly similar to SG price

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.