[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
His name was mentioned on some blogs
Also got people asked about him in the taiwan cab driver thread but nobody replied though...
so i just whatsapp him and try asking lor :o
u r aware that u can ask for driver referral from the hotel u are staying in feng jia hor?

those are more reliable

whywhy80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u r aware that u can ask for driver referral from the hotel u are staying in feng jia hor?

those are more reliable
I have no idea :o
I whatsapp/email a few drivers and companies
Some didnt get back, some got back with competitive pricing
some got back with itinerary only, didnt give price :s22:

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@kazuki666
haha scary lei your encounter that night...were you alone on that trip?...confirm the mind will anyhow think if sleeping alone just across that room lol...please dun tell me the level, i dun want to know, unless i spot it myself haha

@calkel20
saw from description that the hotel operates a coin operated laundry service...dun mind pay abit so hope the washer n dryer is good there...i lazy dun wanna handwash la lol

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@kazuki666
haha scary lei your encounter that night...were you alone on that trip?...confirm the mind will anyhow think if sleeping alone just across that room lol...please dun tell me the level, i dun want to know, unless i spot it myself haha

@calkel20
saw from description that the hotel operates a coin operated laundry service...dun mind pay abit so hope the washer n dryer is good there...i lazy dun wanna handwash la lol
I dun recall i said that.
But surely u can find laundromats.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
acquatics addiction not bad...my partner loves going there for the food...but the food can be costly if you over indulge...can see live seafood swimming around also...can spend 2-3 hours walking around see see and makan...they sell lots of stuff in the supermarket section or you can eat at one of those premium sushi bars prepared by the chefs there if you are feeling rich...quite a good experience la...cab fare around 150nt from taipei main station

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys can recommend a few decent hotels at ximen ding area?...
used to stay at taipei main station area but want to stay at ximen ding area this time...
budget can be around 100sgd per nite...i looked at cityinn plus but already full booked :(

Orange hotel, cheap but room very small, breakfast only toast.
Via Hotel, slightly higher price, room bigger, no breakfast but got free foodie.

Wuxinren

Reaction score
76mY9EPl.png

Hello pro. Is this do-able? � and welcome some suggestion in editing it

Sent from OPPO CPH1611 using GAGT

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got anything good / bad to say about chef hung beef noodles? looks delicious with stomach, entrails, shank etc

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
76mY9EPl.png

Hello pro. Is this do-able? ********* and welcome some suggestion in editing it

Sent from OPPO CPH1611 using GAGT
Yes doable
I did the other way round starting from cingjing end at hualien

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
@kazuki666

@calkel20
some hotel ...l'dry service ish FOC :love:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@kazuki666

yes, i was staying alone. :zotto:
sorry, as much as i wish to share the horror with you, but i really forget which level le. Anyway its really i scared myself lah. End up the tailsman is just a keychain. The room is a storeroom for bedsheets, but kns they left it half ajar... :s22:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Orange hotel, cheap but room very small, breakfast only toast.
Via Hotel, slightly higher price, room bigger, no breakfast but got free foodie.
Yeah i enjoy my 4 nights at via hotel, room size ok i still manage to fully open up 3 big luggage and still theres abit of walking space
And best is that i stayed at 2nd floor where the free snacks/drinks are
Location is very good, less than 2min walk to the main street food area at night

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah i enjoy my 4 nights at via hotel, room size ok i still manage to fully open up 3 big luggage and still theres abit of walking space
And best is that i stayed at 2nd floor where the free snacks/drinks are
Location is very good, less than 2min walk to the main street food area at night

I also stay lvl 2. Do you feel abit noisy when ppl walk pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.