(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

@Bill@710

Reaction score
Is there a showroom/exhibition for the Plantation flats?

The closest to model r the hdb lobby exhib display.

As for showroom.. I don't recall any hdb bto have a showroom.. However estimate floorplan will be avail on website on the application date.

Hope it is helpful to u.

kingboonz

Reaction score
The closest to model r the hdb lobby exhib display.

As for showroom.. I don't recall any hdb bto have a showroom.. However estimate floorplan will be avail on website on the application date.

Hope it is helpful to u.

HDB got do a 3D model?

@Bill@710

Reaction score
Guys do you know when is the application date ah? Google like cannot find leh

We guess should be mid Nov.. We r waiting for it too.

Check hdb site and this forum too for update..

U can be sure if the application for Nov Bto is open.. We would be jumping with excitement n hope..

@Bill@710

Reaction score
I had been following hdb Facebook post.. They have fb post on nov bto forsengkang.. Yishun.. Tampines n sembawang.. I guess next post should be tengah.. Let give post our support when it happen.. Cheers.. 👍

@Bill@710

Reaction score
I had been following hdb Facebook post.. They have fb post on nov bto forsengkang.. Yishun.. Tampines n sembawang.. I guess next post should be tengah.. Let give post our support when it happen.. Cheers.. 👍

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2449426051750933&id=252840551409505

Do give it a like.. 😜

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.