Gaming Deals - SIC

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For new Destiny 2 players like me, here's some information I found on reddit:
With the Base Game, you are limited to the following: -Max Level 20 and Light Level 305. -The four base locations (Earth, Titan, Nessus, and Io) and their respective Adventures. -Access to the Main Campaign (16 Story Missions) -6 Strikes (One of which is a PS Exclusive) -The Arms Dealer -Savathûn’s Song -The Pyramidion -Exodus Crash -The Inverted Spire -Lake of Shadows (PS) -Access to Nightfall -Crucible: Quickplay and Competitive -Seasonal Events: Iron Banner and Faction Rallies -Social Spaces: The Farm and The Tower -Raid: The Leviathan -Clans -Private Matches That’s all you have access to with the base game.

Now these are the things you don’t have access to:

For Curse of Osiris, you’ll get the following: -New Level and Light Level Cap: 25 and 335 respectively -New Location: Mercury -New Story Missions: 7 in total, 2 of which are Strikes -New Strikes: Tree of Probabilities and A Garden World -3 New Adventures and Heroic Adventures -New Crucible Maps -New Raid Lair: Eater of Worlds -And of course, new loot and exotics

For Warmind, you’ll have access to the following: -New Level and Light Level Cap: 30 and 385 respectively -New Location: Mars -New Story Missions: 5 in total, 2 of which are Strikes. -New Strikes: Strange Terrain, Will of the Thousands, and The Insight Terminus (PS Exclusive) -4 New Adventures with Heroic versions -Access to Heroic Strikes (Used to come with Osiris but is now locked due to the increase in power level) -New Crucible Maps -Access to Escalation Protocol -New Raid Lair: Spire of Stars -New loot and exotics

This should give you an idea on what to expect on just the base game itself. Of course, this info is outdated and doesnt contain the latest Forsaken DLC, you can go on youtube and look at a couple videos to see if it's worth spending 40USD for it

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
yea. its free so no complain here :s12::s12:. am enjoying it so far, buttery smooth..

just that not sure u all facing this issue, most of the time the game will disconnect...and reconnect with capped 100mbps for my 1gbps internet :s22::s22:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea. its free so no complain here :s12::s12:. am enjoying it so far, buttery smooth..

just that not sure u all facing this issue, most of the time the game will disconnect...and reconnect with capped 100mbps for my 1gbps internet :s22::s22:

is it server or your pc issues?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.