Masterpass for comfort taxi booking

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just added my credit card to masterpass & linked to the comfort app but whenever i try to make a booking with payment mode paypass selected it keep showing “masterpass checkout service cant be completed successfully, try again”.

I went to Masterpass website & confirmed my details are correct & its linked to comfort cab app. Thinking it could be an issue with my card i even added a second card but i get same error with both cards.

Anyone successfully managed to book a cab via comfort app with masterpass option selected?

nekoarc

Reaction score
Hey, I have the same error, and have complained to Comfort/MasterCard, but no dice.

At this point, with Grab becoming overpriced, and Comfort booking not working. I express my distaste for grab by flag a taxi and pay via MasterPass if I really need one. Surprisingly, this works.

Hope Go-Jek will come save us.

paurusu

Reaction score
Happened to have similar error before. Uninstall the comfort app and reinstall plus relink. Worked for me

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok have reinstalled, hope it works. Comfort tai chi to Mastercard and so far MC hasn't replied to my email.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been using comfort with masterpass for past few months, no issue at all.

class

Reaction score
What is the benefit of master pass as compared to storing ur card on iphone ewallet for eg?

Imhthc

Reaction score
What is the benefit of master pass as compared to storing ur card on iphone ewallet for eg?

There is no additional 10% surcharge when making payment for ur ComfortDelGro taxi ride compared to charging directly to ur card.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There should be 10% admin fee to tap applepay/any credit card for comfort cab. Also sometimes can use promo code if book cab through comfort app.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.