Any discount for Logitech anywhere 2S

arvinsim

Reaction score
I see them discounted to 99SGD earlier. Maybe they just ran out of stock.

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw take note that this mouse doesn't have scroll wheel button. I was about to buy when i realized that through reviews online. Its a major dealbreaker for me.

shunsuu

Reaction score
Btw take note that this mouse doesn't have scroll wheel button. I was about to buy when i realized that through reviews online. Its a major dealbreaker for me.

you could just assign the middle button to that small button below the mouse wheel. You can do it via the logitech software.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy MX Master 2s better... now selling $99

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
you could just assign the middle button to that small button below the mouse wheel. You can do it via the logitech software.

Yes its possible but still not intuitive as the scroll wheel button.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rhanks for the info.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is it better? Looks v bulky.

YqS9SPd.jpg

borrowed this from another thread, doesn't seems to look that bulky than the rest.

hittoxlj

Reaction score
i bought mine $70ish on lazada malaysia. if u have a deliverable address in malaysia then go ahead.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was at challenger the mouse has a scroll wheel in the middle.

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
I was at challenger the mouse has a scroll wheel in the middle.

Yes I know...but you can't depress the scroll wheel like a button. Previous model has this feature. My MX Master too, just not this model.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I finally get what u meant. I like this is Because it’s smaller and easier to bring around. The MX master seems big and bulky. Prob I will do abit more research.

Yes I know...but you can't depress the scroll wheel like a button. Previous model has this feature. My MX Master too, just not this model.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.