iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr Accessories Thread

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought screen protector for iphone xs max from nubox? is it good? The one that comes with a tool to help stick the protector...
I think thats the belkin one. But it is nt full coverage. Got the notch cut out which i dont like. Iphone X version alot complaints say it cracks easily. But iphone xs version nt much complaints from what i see

babytweety

Reaction score
Hi all!
Just got my gold xs max and dissapointed the old thread has been deleted!

Can check with the experts here,can I use my Samsung fast charger to charge my iphone?

And also,which is the best value for money for wireless charger and wall fast charger if I cant use samsung?

Thanks in advance!

obichacha

Reaction score
Samsung charger would be QC 3.0, 2.5A or 2.4A will be slightly faster than the Iphone charger 5V/1A.

Hi all!
Just got my gold xs max and dissapointed the old thread has been deleted!

Can check with the experts here,can I use my Samsung fast charger to charge my iphone?

And also,which is the best value for money for wireless charger and wall fast charger if I cant use samsung?

Thanks in advance!

hawkz02

Reaction score
It make no diff as iPhone is using PD for fast charge so even using a Samsung fast charger with QC3.0 you will not be able to achieve the 0-50% in half hour.

Samsung charger would be QC 3.0, 2.5A or 2.4A will be slightly faster than the Iphone charger 5V/1A.

morkutao

Reaction score
hi guys.. still on a 7+ here, but got any good full matte tg to recommend beside icarez?

bought some cheapo ones from shopee the tg feels like plastic :s13:

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Try your luck at house of mouse... maybe got cheap but good ones. Non branded though...

hi guys.. still on a 7+ here, but got any good full matte tg to recommend beside icarez?

bought some cheapo ones from shopee the tg feels like plastic :s13:

hysteroid

Reaction score
ZEELOT PureGlass 2.5D Anti-Dust Full Tempered Glass for Xs good? i don't see many reviews about it anywhere online

Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

zul277

Reaction score
Wanna get the baseus screen protector. I remembered someone using it. Wonder if it is as good as it looks. And there seemed to be three types.

Kelvin0217

Reaction score
I am using the anti blue ray tampered glass and it cover the whole screen. I have also bought the privacy tampered glass to be used later.

6bLPhn0.jpg

Wanna get the baseus screen protector. I remembered someone using it. Wonder if it is as good as it looks. And there seemed to be three types.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.