2018 iPad Pro

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My nephew is deciding between new ipad and new iPad Pro. Price nearly doubled. But he is attracted to the pen and he said what the pen is magnetic or what. Can put at the side of the iPad Pro.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My nephew is deciding between new ipad and new iPad Pro. Price nearly doubled. But he is attracted to the pen and he said what the pen is magnetic or what. Can put at the side of the iPad Pro.

Definitely magnetic.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s very ex but his Mother is willing to buy. But to me like not worth.

Your girl is really lucky to have your wife as her mom haha.

Well, I think the iPad Pro is a worthwhile purchase. This generation brings much needed improvements to the iPad which also make them closer and closer to a computer.

Wait for iOS 13 and you’ll see even more powerful integration between macOS and iOS.

xhui22

Reaction score
Duno how long before Logitech releases it’s keyboard.. ah the wait.. If get ipad first, but the case without keyboard kind of waste. Delay delay gratification!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for person previously owned a 12.9" IPP, I would say this is the only options for me... I feel that size too massive can't even carry around and hard to use while travelling like MRT

so definitely go for this 11" (with same frame size of 10.5)

I’ve a colleague who brings his 12.9” to work all the time and everytime he takes it out of his bag, looks massive.

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
I am planning to get 12.9 inch iPad Pro at the Apple Retail Store, not sure what is the chances of getting one at the launch date. Hmm

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Possible to buy cheaper compatible Apple pencil and Smart Keyboard and smart folio for the latest iPad Pro? Currently the pen is $179 and folio is $269. Very ex.

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Possible to buy cheaper compatible Apple pencil and Smart Keyboard and smart folio for the latest iPad Pro? Currently the pen is $179 and folio is $269. Very ex.

Taobao Everything :s13:

There is no alternative to Apple Pencil & its functionalities unless you don't mind a normal stylus pen then you can buy from Taobao lor

ClarkKent

Reaction score
Any idea when will other retailers start their pre orders or sales?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

icheb

Reaction score
Is there anyone here who ditched their notebook to use ipad pro? Care to share your experience?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.