Arsenal FC - Ashburton Grove - Part 10

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am happy with the team

At least now our defending is not like last time that messy. Holding is rly gd in this game..same for mustafi.

Toreira is a beast in the middle..look like the dm that we alway been craving for. Anyone saw the sprint by ozil to cover bellerin in the closing stage?

Ramsey once again f up one of he more promising move...he can finish but he cant really take part in the build up. Start to see y was contract not offer to him. Only issue now is if toreira is tire,who can stand up for him? Maitland?

Niles was a DM supposedly

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp kpkb in the press conference that we threw every attacking we have into the game in the end

He said that's the known tactic of Arsenal

And what did he do ?

He threw in an extra centre half in the last 5 minute

Clearly playing for a draw by then,

rojiko

Master Member
Reaction score
Klopp kpkb in the press conference that we threw every attacking we have into the game in the end

He said that's the known tactic of Arsenal

And what did he do ?

He threw in an extra centre half in the last 5 minute

Clearly playing for a draw by then,

1 goal down and u dn throw in all striker? Den do wat? Hold for a 1 goal loss? They call their so call best front 3 in the game also against our 2nd choice ** pairing but they didnt finish us off.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 goal down and u dn throw in all striker? Den do wat? Hold for a 1 goal loss? They call their so call best front 3 in the game also against our 2nd choice ** pairing but they didnt finish us off.

LP likely to play 2nd fiddle again this year. Likely Man City will finish about them

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a side note, Koscielny is back in training
Wonder how will Emery shuffle up the defense

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also like Ozil's attitude towards the game even though he was not afforded the space for him to be efficient

Alot more defending, challenging for 50-50s and better body language
Looks like the captaincy is doing him good...got to lead by example

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also like Ozil's attitude towards the game even though he was not afforded the space for him to be efficient

Agreed. Some players perform slightly better with the armband and Ozil is one of them it seems. Maybe he truly cares. The armband puts an extra responsibility on him and I think he’s leading by example (so far).

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can see him being vocal when passes are astray and he motivates the team when things are not going our way. I say the armband kinda lifted him one notch above. He's looking like the complete EPL footballer now.

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sigh looks like end of career. From pic ankle is totally twisted.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The way his ankle torque looks nasty. I guess we’re looking at around 2 years worth of surgery with no complications and rehab. But that’s besides the point and I hope he recovers well.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal's style of football: short passing,close control,dribbling always invite a lot of tackles and injuries.

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal's style of football: short passing,close control,dribbling always invite a lot of tackles and injuries.

But why don't we see barce having such prob? Btw Welbeck injury was not a tackle, he landed awkwardly after jumping for a header

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We're always unlucky with this type of injury

Seems like he's still in hospital, hope it's not as serious as it sound

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.