[OFFICIAL] TWICE 트와이스 Fanclub

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh I have no qualms of them koping or whatsoever.

No credits- ok.

But knn not their work/creation + no value add then go monetize with ads. This really makes my blood boil. And will definitely boycott gao gao. Same thing for those youtube channels.

This. U want to share then dont monetize & make money from it. That way still can say is sic spirit.

But all the shameless ksn ks123 & many others no credit & still make money from it and bomb us with all those pop ups & ads.

Even on bukit timah hill proper credits are given to the source video encoders & subs providers. No ads no money made from sharing either.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got think of subscribing also cos of the tvN Movies... but then I already have the channel on StarHub :/

Then watch elsewhere instead of letting those shameless sites earn money.

I always shake head when i see ppl watch on those sites full of ads.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok checking in...

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
wa Knowing Bro subs out... tonight dunno what rm 1st or watch sana 1st :o

0e45a2521abf315d732e831ba3e5422f.gif

Last edited:

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
anyway sana like lost a bit of weight for this comeback.. she tied up her hair in knowing bro very obvious..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.