Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IU gives you the yellow card in 'BBI BBI' dance practice video

Last edited:

twisti

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lee Jong Suk detained by authorities in Jakarta

Lee Jong Suk and his staff members have been detained in Jakarta by local authorities after a fan meeting.

On November 5, Lee Jong Suk uploaded a photo of an airport in Jakarta and talked about how he had been detained there after his fan meeting. He shared, “I was able to end the fan meeting with a thankful heart. But all of my staff and I are stuck in Jakarta. I think we’ve been detained since yesterday…”

He explained, “The promoter [for the fan meeting] in Jakarta, yes24, had reported lower profits from the fan meeting than what they had actually made to the local tax authorities. Though my staff and I have no involvement in this, they took our passports and have not returned them. I hope that yes24, and their agencies The Cre8tive Lab and Yumetomo resolve things quickly.”

Lee Jong Suk concluded by lightheartedly saying, “I’ve never been in this kind of situation so I don’t know what to do… (Mom, I’m coming home late today…)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1258...an-meeting-jakarta-due-issues-local-promoters

jialat... detained for 24 hours liao

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yoon Kyun Sang And Kim Yoo Jung Adorably Wipe Windows In “Clean With Passion For Now” Teaser

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“Clean With Passion For Now” Releases An Adorably Sweet Official Poster

Clean-With-Passion-For-Now-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.