Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one tried sennheiser momentum true wireless? Connect-it has it..

i just asked Sennheiser @ marina square today, they said they don't have it yet.

where's connect-it? they already selling? how much? or pre-order?

Update: wasted a trip to the retail at JEM. They don't have it. Yet it's supposedly retailing on their website. Disappointed with their misleading website.

They have no idea when the buds will arrive. So don't bother calling and ask...

Last edited:

j4nfz1981

Reaction score
How come rarely see ppl talking about Creative Outlier ONE plus? Got biult in memory at affordable price. Cmi?

_nivla

Master Member
Reaction score
just lost my creative outlier
damn!

any other that is around the same price ($39) and quality?

theaudioguy

Reaction score
I’ve heard from the staff saying that because the momentum true wireless kept having repeated delays with the launch. But last heard they said, coming in 3rd week of nov though. Haven’t gotten to test it yet.

i just asked Sennheiser @ marina square today, they said they don't have it yet.

where's connect-it? they already selling? how much? or pre-order?

Update: wasted a trip to the retail at JEM. They don't have it. Yet it's supposedly retailing on their website. Disappointed with their misleading website.

They have no idea when the buds will arrive. So don't bother calling and ask...

musicsg_com

Reaction score
How come rarely see ppl talking about Creative Outlier ONE plus? Got biult in memory at affordable price. Cmi?

I reviewed it and it's really good.

Creative_Outlier_One_Plus_1.jpg

No one talks about it not because it's no good, but because there are just too many audio products out there and different people have different tastes.

And also awareness... Outlier ONE Plus with built in MP3 for S$79? Where to find this kind of value!

https://musicphotolife.com/2018/09/...-wireless-earphones-with-built-in-mp3-player/

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Creative got cable behind. So think not considered true wireless. U bought xpod liao?
Bought liao.

No one talks about it not because it's no good, but because there are just too many audio products out there and different people have different tastes.

And also awareness... Outlier ONE Plus with built in MP3 for S$79? Where to find this kind of value!

https://musicphotolife.com/2018/09/...-wireless-earphones-with-built-in-mp3-player/

Qg0U3VZl.png

I thought $59? The biggest problem about creative products isn't quality, but rather design not chio, marketing low profile and most importantly hard to find in brick mortar shops... :(

I don't mind sharing buy two pieces to save the $10 shipping haha. Anyone want?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

_nivla

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought liao.

Qg0U3VZl.png

I thought $59? The biggest problem about creative products isn't quality, but rather design not chio, marketing low profile and most importantly hard to find in brick mortar shops... :(

I don't mind sharing buy two pieces to save the $10 shipping haha. Anyone want?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Bro if you getting pm me, might want to get the $39 one haha
Or should I get the Lazada surprise box one haha

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro if you getting pm me, might want to get the $39 one haha
Or should I get the Lazada surprise box one haha

One and One Plus, the only difference is bluetooth 4.1 vs 4.2 and 4gb internal memory. For $20, hmm...

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this one when running dont need to bring phone right? since there is internal memory to store music.

darkmage06

Reaction score
which one are u asking about?
all 3? AQ and fit i think i did mention in my previous posts.

charging issue with which one?
so far PaMu doesn't hold well its charge and depletes around 3-4days of use (about 3hrs a day)
G1 holds its charge well even if i don't use it over the weekend and still plenty of juice on monday.
Gen 2 yet to be tested

So for battery life between Havit G1 and Pamu Scroll, which is better in terms of both earbuds and casing?

Also, which one will you guys recommend? Havit G1 or Pamu Scroll in terms of daily usage (e.g commuting, running) and prices.

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro,for pamu scroll, How is the noise isolation works, is it acceptable?
I saw some comment about sound lagging while watching video in pamu gen1, is it the problem fixed is pamu gen2?
Plan to hoot 3 units...

isolation depends on fit to your ears bah
i could get a good seal after changing to foam tips

i do not have problems of sound lag with either Gen 1 or 2
both are ok with youtube and streaming videos and fb videos

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which will you rather use nowadays? G1 or scroll? I can't decide which to get :s13:

hmm actually i prefer the G1 as it fits better against the Scroll
comfort wise, i could use the Scroll for long hours but the G1 tends to introduce pain after about an hour+ use. not sure why

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.