Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
20k or 2k all same. They aim on pple easy to squeeze one.
Sure harass one la. This is what i tell myself to keep myself vigilant. But also thank god i wake up already.

Loan to defer is a vicious cycle. I cycling for 1 yr. It will never end even if u got money to clear all, somehow.. U wont get out because its convenient.

Live within ur means.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi.... where can i get cheap cctv cam where i can fix myself.... just did a police report against 5 ALs who claimed to be from some credit company total paid to them more than wat i took......i was told to brace for harassments...im not worried about myself ... worried for my family...

try to get a proper system, dont get those sd card type. buy 1/2 camera wired to a dvr put inside your house with harddisk storage, then linked to your router for handphone view, get a good one can last you few years and capture hd quality. you get the sd card later sd card kena stolen or overwritten more jialat

Fear Less

Reaction score
How much is ur Loan and with how many UML? So how Long does everything takes? Anw congrats!

not how much . its who you are up against. uml or lml. read up all postings for answers. our concerns are not oneself but family members who are affected by our action. our reputation destroyed is ok , not family.

Tegibhai

Reaction score
Technically I don’t owe them anything. Total 3 AL, commulative forced loan of 1600, paid in total 2350. So yah. I did not clear one AL bcos I was tired of his BS defers so I just ignored and block before **** gets worse.

So did do anything after that? coz mine also paid more than i took

Nik1987

Reaction score
So did do anything after that? coz mine also paid more than i took

I have given him 3 chances to settle things nicely. But still gave me BS reasons each time. He transfered me 600 and said, 900 to clear, 250 defer. I got angry but I was willing to part ways with my 300$ due to my own stupidity.

A few days before the payment day i made a police report and got assigned an IO. On the day it happened I call up my IO and the next morning went to the station to give my statement.

After that I went to the bank and close the account and opened a new one.

Did not have anymore calls, texts or threats till date.

Last edited:

Tegibhai

Reaction score
I have given him 3 chances to settle things nicely. But still gave me BS reasons each time. He transfered me 600 and said, 900 to clear, 250 defer. I got angry but I was willing to part ways with my 300$ due to my own stupidity.

A few days before the payment day i made a police report and got assigned an IO. On the day it happened I call up my IO and the next morning went to the station to give my statement.

After that I went to the bank and close the account and opened a new one.

Did not have anymore calls, texts or threats till date.
Yup same like mine... toatal 5 AL. 4 of them paid more than i took. When i wanted to clear they wont allow giving reasons...gonna put a stop today...already made police report and was assigned an IO.

Miracledoesnothappen

Reaction score
I've changed my number early this morning and when they couldn't find me,started calling nok and office already. Honestly speaking I'm quite afraid now as dunno will they come up my workplace or go my house disturb my family as I'm not around now. Told nok to just block and ignore. Informed colleagues to just say no such person but the fear is actually building up.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They are illegal moneylenders. They dare to come up then they are damn bloody stupid. You must understand and read up about those runners consequences. Don’t be scared. Now it’s only the beginning to stand up against these idiots. They will use and scold all sort of stuff. No need to entertain them. Treat them like mad dogs barking and no bite. Even if they send runners up, make sure you have installed cctv.

They won’t dare to send people to your office or disturb your family. They can only sneak around in the middle of the night when no one is watching and do their dirty shït job.

Pls also deactivate all your social media accounts to prevent them from saving your loved ones photos to threaten you more.

I've changed my number early this morning and when they couldn't find me,started calling nok and office already. Honestly speaking I'm quite afraid now as dunno will they come up my workplace or go my house disturb my family as I'm not around now. Told nok to just block and ignore. Informed colleagues to just say no such person but the fear is actually building up.

Miracledoesnothappen

Reaction score
They are illegal moneylenders. They dare to come up then they are damn bloody stupid. You must understand and read up about those runners consequences. Don’t be scared. Now it’s only the beginning to stand up against these idiots. They will use and scold all sort of stuff. No need to entertain them. Treat them like mad dogs barking and no bite. Even if they send runners up, make sure you have installed cctv.

They won’t dare to send people to your office or disturb your family. They can only sneak around in the middle of the night when no one is watching and do their dirty shït job.

Pls also deactivate all your social media accounts to prevent them from saving your loved ones photos to threaten you more.

Yup I already deactivated all social media already. Whatsapp deleted for my old number so they can't even send anything. Told NOK everything delete block and ignore . Will be going to get a CCTV tonight but I search online must apply permit due to wiring .

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No. You attached it on your gate. And won’t need permit for it. Unless you put just outside the gate then it’s town council’s property already. If you attach it on the gate, they can’t interfere cos it’s your private property.

Yup I already deactivated all social media already. Whatsapp deleted for my old number so they can't even send anything. Told NOK everything delete block and ignore . Will be going to get a CCTV tonight but I search online must apply permit due to wiring .

Fear Less

Reaction score
No. You attached it on your gate. And won’t need permit for it. Unless you put just outside the gate then it’s town council’s property already. If you attach it on the gate, they can’t interfere cos it’s your private property.

jamie, you are a great help. keep it up . thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.