Xiaomi MIPAD 4

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just buy used mi Max 2 also straight unlock bootloader .-did u sign in yr mi account den go developer mode the to authorise unlock ?

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT
got any steps how to do properly?

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
I think the question is why the Starhub SIM card doesn't work with the Mi Pad 4 on any bands... that doesn't seem to have any answer...
qeXA73Hl.jpg

Pic1: screen locked WiFi on, it clearly shows 4G n Telco
tOaVIw0l.jpg

Pic2: screen unlocked, WiFi off, no service....

How to rectify this??

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro using GAGT

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qeXA73Hl.jpg

Pic1: screen locked WiFi on, it clearly shows 4G n Telco
tOaVIw0l.jpg

Pic2: screen unlocked, WiFi off, no service....

How to rectify this??

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro using GAGT

That's really odd bro... and that's also why I haven't bought mine... my SIMs are all from Starhub... so cos won't work, I won't buy... I also wish there's a solution... have you tried walking into a Starhub shop and ask for help?

By the way, if you leave wifi on, can surf internet or not? Any apps to tell whether the data is coming from the wifi connection or from the mobile network?

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the wifi version but he send one w the SIM card slot. Doesn’t it mean got LTe or not

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
4XAwqs5l.png

go setting there see got sim card menu option or not ?if yes den is LTE set ..

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the wifi version but he send one w the SIM card slot. Doesn’t it mean got LTe or not
FYI, if yours is the 3/32 model then it's only WiFi

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

SaitouSad

Reaction score
Need help from the pros here.

My colleague just bought the MiPad 4 Plus from Finer, and opted to install Google play store. When he ran Google Play, it couldn't load (kept getting Server Busy).

Now he tried reinstalling Google Play Store but it keeps hanging at Step 3, where it tries to install Google Play Services (it will try to install, then say App not installed, and the progress will be stuck at 75%).

Have tried both the link shared earlier (http://en.miui.com/thread-3099132-1-1.html) and the Redmi pro link shared by Finer.

Can anyone advise?

Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need help from the pros here.

My colleague just bought the MiPad 4 Plus from Finer, and opted to install Google play store. When he ran Google Play, it couldn't load (kept getting Server Busy).

Now he tried reinstalling Google Play Store but it keeps hanging at Step 3, where it tries to install Google Play Services (it will try to install, then say App not installed, and the progress will be stuck at 75%).

Have tried both the link shared earlier (http://en.miui.com/thread-3099132-1-1.html) and the Redmi pro link shared by Finer.

Can anyone advise?
Did he use the Google installer listed here?

http://en.miui.com/thread-3099132-1-1.html

Just run it and make sure all the modules are done before attempting to launch Google to sign in. The process is automated. I use this with my mipad 4 with zero issues. Try to enable all permissions first

SaitouSad

Reaction score
Did he use the Google installer listed here?

http://en.miui.com/thread-3099132-1-1.html

Just run it and make sure all the modules are done before attempting to launch Google to sign in. The process is automated. I use this with my mipad 4 with zero issues. Try to enable all permissions first

Yeah, we're trying to install it using this installer.

It reaches step 3, where it tries to install Google Play Services, asks if we want to install an update to the existing application. Clicking install leads to "App not installed" and the installer cannot finish installing.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we're trying to install it using this installer.

It reaches step 3, where it tries to install Google Play Services, asks if we want to install an update to the existing application. Clicking install leads to "App not installed" and the installer cannot finish installing.
Did your colleague opt for Google play installation when ordering? App not installed means the installer is trying to overwrite a module which was already installed and failed because the signatures does not match and can't be overwritten. I would suggest going to recovery and wipe device and cache so that it will start afresh. You should be able to install it this time.

SaitouSad

Reaction score
Did your colleague opt for Google play installation when ordering? App not installed means the installer is trying to overwrite a module which was already installed and failed because the signatures does not match and can't be overwritten. I would suggest going to recovery and wipe device and cache so that it will start afresh. You should be able to install it this time.

Thanks for being patient with me.
I managed to successfully reinstall it (turns out i had to uninstall the Google Play Service and let the installer run again and it worked).

Problem now though is that Google Play Store keeps giving the Server Busy page. So we're back to square one

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i jus bought a mi pad 4, china rom version. only upd the playstore, but my clock and calendar app cant be open. u all know why?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I managed to successfully reinstall it (turns out i had to uninstall the Google Play Service and let the installer run again and it worked).

Problem now though is that Google Play Store keeps giving the Server Busy page. So we're back to square one
That's why I suggest restoring to factory default. Because if everything is done properly there won't be the server busy error

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score

after install try sign out yr Google account den straight open Google play and sign in there ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.