Dilema between Mazda 3 Hatch vs Nissan Qashqai.

Spinningring

Reaction score
Unfortunately not yet. Haha! I still have a month to consider.

My gut feel is going with the Mz3 due to cost and drive quality.

But my head is thinking QQ as I want a change of style.

So still headache...

Hmm do they have ready stock? Some car make like Honda need to wait nx yr for car delivery. Scare Car expo sales will push the coe up. I hope i can get the coe this week.

HondaJG

Reaction score
Hmm do they have ready stock? Some car make like Honda need to wait nx yr for car delivery. Scare Car expo sales will push the coe up. I hope i can get the coe this week.

Yes, I heard that one had booked his car at KM just before Car@Expo event, estimated new car arrival is earlier March 2019 (est. 4.5mths). And I had waited for 1mth 3wks and the new car will arrive in 2 wks soon (total 2mths+).
So if you booked car with KM during Car@Expo event, my guess is the new car arrival is either end March to April 2019.

Will be interested to know what is the COE price this Thursday.
is it because today is PH, and the COE bidding is pushed back to Thursday instead?

Last edited:

Instinct87

Reaction score
I think many dealers will take a couple of bidding to finish their expo sales.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Instinct87

Reaction score
Do you own a QQ? Want some on-road feedback. Mz3 seems common.

That's not applicable to batch from end 2017. If you drive both, you will find quite a different.

Ir you search M3, there is quite a fair share of recall too. Happen to product during initial launch is quite common now a day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.