Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh I owned many tablets. Tested a video using iPad n tab s3. Same video. iPad lag like mad while tab s3 butter smooth.

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

I've used quite a few iPads and iPhones previously, but never experienced this lag that you mentioned. May I know why iPad you are comparing with the S3 Tab please?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've used quite a few iPads and iPhones previously, but never experienced this lag that you mentioned. May I know why iPad you are comparing with the S3 Tab please?
Bcos tab s3 is the best Android I have.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bcos tab s3 is the best Android I have.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

I don't think you answered the question which iPad you were referring to. Not taking sides, but I think the comparison needs to be within reasonable means to discredit something, i.e. it is not fair to say that that an iPad 2 is slower than the Samsung S3.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think you answered the question which iPad you were referring to. Not taking sides, but I think the comparison needs to be within reasonable means to discredit something, i.e. it is not fair to say that that an iPad 2 is slower than the Samsung S3.

compare ipad pro 1 with samsung tab s 3.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In case you jump to the conclusion thinking I am an Apple supporter, I am a happy user of Android phones. But I find it strange when you said iPad Pro will lag playing videos.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
The newer ipad actually maintain their speed better.

Tab s3 is a piece of crap la, hardly use, never install anything major, also will lag and slow down over time..

Sold my tab s3 32gb for $490, bought a mi pad 4 plus 128gb for $440. Shiok la. So fast, so slim, so cheap.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The newer ipad actually maintain their speed better.

Tab s3 is a piece of crap la, hardly use, never install anything major, also will lag and slow down over time..

Sold my tab s3 32gb for $490, bought a mi pad 4 plus 128gb for $440. Shiok la. So fast, so slim, so cheap.

how is the screen quality ?

is it the same ?

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the screen quality ?

is it the same ?

Screen quality is good, but you will regret it because it's really sluggish in performance. Even Tab S4 is not super good though it's much better than Tab S3.

Apple put the best in their iPad pro, but Android manufacturers are really disappointing in their tablet offering.

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Screen quality is good, but you will regret it because it's really sluggish in performance. Even Tab S4 is not super good though it's much better than Tab S3.

Apple put the best in their iPad pro, but Android manufacturers are really disappointing in their tablet offering.

Rather spend the $$ on Xiaomi or Huawei M5. Samsung is fairly disappointing

kchinbeng

Reaction score
Can Tab S3 able to use Microsoft words and Excel to do simple editing of documents? Because I heard Tab S4 require u to subscribe to 365 in order to do editing of documents. Please advise.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Can, why cannot?

Can Tab S3 able to use Microsoft words and Excel to do simple editing of documents? Because I heard Tab S4 require u to subscribe to 365 in order to do editing of documents. Please advise.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read from net they said must pay to edit doucemmet. If not only able to read only. And I need to confirm if it's true or not before I commit buying one for myself.

Only devices with screens larger than 10.1 inches need to pay for the edit functionality. The Tab S3 is 9.7 inches - so don't need to pay. I don't pay on my Sony Xperia Z 10.1 inch tablet. The Tab S4 is 10.5 inches... so must pay if you get that tablet...

Alibeckham

Reaction score
My tab s3 just rebooted by itself and became dead after that.. cannot on or charge.. anybody had encounter this before and manage to get it boot up?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Hold power button, volume down and home button all at the same time for 10-15 seconds to see if it works

My tab s3 just rebooted by itself and became dead after that.. cannot on or charge.. anybody had encounter this before and manage to get it boot up?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.