[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
didn't know that. this game quite a few things have to figure out yourself.

Agree. As much I kinda appreciate the HUGE scale of activities & graphics that Rockstar puts into the game... but the slow pace really puts me to sleep. Literally. I fell asleep on 2 separate occasions with my finger pressed onto X in cinematic mode, and I just nodded off.

Just started on the game, prob 2-3hrs into the game. But I get bit annoyed by the rather slow-pace. Even the character movement (walks) slowly despite me jamming the X button sometimes. Reminds me of the old-sch RE games.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree. As much I kinda appreciate the HUGE scale of activities & graphics that Rockstar puts into the game... but the slow pace really puts me to sleep. Literally. I fell asleep on 2 separate occasions with my finger pressed onto X in cinematic mode, and I just nodded off.

Just started on the game, prob 2-3hrs into the game. But I get bit annoyed by the rather slow-pace. Even the character movement (walks) slowly despite me jamming the X button sometimes. Reminds me of the old-sch RE games.

you need to upgrade the stamina bars. also need to take note of how much stamina core is left as they don't replenish. need to eat and also take note of your weight. the core and the bars surrounding it are important and the game don't really tell you that.

the game is quite slow paced than normal games. the lawmen and bounty hunters seem to be infinite. keep killing them and they keep coming.

Last edited:

ragegoh

Reaction score
Hi guys,

anyone have a PS4 pro that gives out this loud "engine running" sound like a old movie film.

I bought the console this year Aug and only notice this sound during Oct. Previously heavy usage from playing MHW, I might not notice it since I'm wearing headphone. The sound is quite significant as I can hear it siting across old HDB bedroom not MBR.

Tried opening it up and since it's 3 months old, there isn't any dust.
If I on the console after a few hours rest, there isn't any sound till I load a game say Witcher 3 digital version. The sound get significantly softer if i close the game and stops if I power down the console. And if I on the console next, the sound will be there regardless of any game being launch. Tried my best to explain. Any idea what's the issue?

Nope. No such sound. Could be the fan hitting something or something is pressing against your fan.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Are u buying from the console or your computer? I had a problem on my PC like Invalid Session etc. But so I went ahead to buy from the console itself and worked well.

tried to buy FIFA19+ RDR2 last night, but stupid PSN keep saying error processing payment".
Same card, same address, bought many2 games before.
ah well.... dun wan my money then okay lo

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both console and PC. both same error.

I kena invalid card error two weeks back after adding PayPal to the account. After that, no matter what I do it keeps giving me invalid card error. Only solution was to wait for a full 24hrs from the last attempt before trying again and it worked.

soulev

Reaction score
Brought it for repair. Was told have similar case for last customer. Might be power supply. ...??? So I’m 1 week without console :(

Nope. No such sound. Could be the fan hitting something or something is pressing against your fan.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gave RDR2 another 2 hours of playtime and decided to sell it

Gameplay a bit too slow paced to make my limited time meaningful so might as well sell it while it's still high priced and perhaps pick it up again when I have much more time to slowly play throigh

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gave RDR2 another 2 hours of playtime and decided to sell it

Gameplay a bit too slow paced to make my limited time meaningful so might as well sell it while it's still high priced and perhaps pick it up again when I have much more time to slowly play throigh

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

the first few chapters are like introduction. the game only see more action from chapter 4.

qwertified

Reaction score
Not many exclusives left i see.. days gone ghost of tsushima last of us pt2. Death stranding doesn't look like it will come out for ps4 most likely ps5 title. By end of 2019 i think i can sell off my ps4 liao

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually... If complain about rdr2 don't have fast travel, think about gta5. Also no fast travel.

qwertified

Reaction score
Actually... If complain about rdr2 don't have fast travel, think about gta5. Also no fast travel.

Yeah, which is why i don't like GTA 5 either lol. Cmon why so hard to implement fast travel. Witcher 3 has it, spiderman has it (he takes mrt lol).

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

gta5 if use sports or exotic cars can travel very fast. read dead 2 even for arabian horse is still very slow.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, which is why i don't like GTA 5 either lol. Cmon why so hard to implement fast travel. Witcher 3 has it, spiderman has it (he takes mrt lol).

for fast travel, you have to use the map near arthur's bed. you can fast travel to any town you have unlocked with it. also there are horse carriage and train in the town where you can fast travel. you can rob the passengers in the train for some money. some big town has tram for easy travel.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious.
Rdr2 able to lock on target or have to manually move analog to lock on enemy??

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious.
Rdr2 able to lock on target or have to manually move analog to lock on enemy??

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

dead eye mode you can manually move the analog stick and r1 to target various body parts of the enemies. on animals you can see where the critical parts are.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.